Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The narrative has done nothing to say Kaido is awakening at this point (if he has not done so already with those buff attacks), nor set up any plausibility on the crew fighting him, nor Zoro magically getting up and killing him (not saying you are saying this).

Just read the dialogue guys

- Luffy is calling this his final attack, he's saying he's ending it now while Momo moves the island

- Eten has pointed out that Kaido probably has 1 last wisdom King move to use, and it'll probably be next chapter before he loses.

- The samurai have accepted death if Luffy at least wins.

- The lanterns are finally going up and the festival is practically over.

- Onigashima falling or Kaido losing grip on the island is symbolic to him losing. It's only been said a hundred times already.

I'd love to see more fighting but this is very clearly the end lol
Post automatically merged:

lol i just don't get how you can see a grim reaper and, now zoro being rushed to chopper asap just for it all to end in nothing. If indeed zoros plotlines were finished there was no need for all these excess panels of him its a waste of space :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Because you guys are taking "Grim reaper" to mean more than it is. The page before, Chopper was worried about the medicine after effects. Then we see Zoro dealing with it. It's not a waste of paneling, it's payoff from the warning Zoro was given when he took the medicine.

It's literally not that difficult to see it was a hallucination of him being close to death.

This kaido chapter surpassed G5 in everything, speed, strength, defense, Luffy's rays didn't even scare him, not even his biggest punch.

Post automatically merged:

Kaido knows everything.
no matter, zoro tards, Luffy is the strongest in the manga after all and you'd better accept that fact or keep posting the same disappointments over and over. don't understand yet?

they get attached to small things, when the fact is, Luffy is the strongest.

Kaido deserves so much respect the guy has fought mostly everyone with no break and took so much damage and he still is kicking ass the guy still makes luffy awakening look bad lol, luffy has used so many definitely forms kaido only use 2 and with that alone he's level, :myman: a fresh kaido and fresh luffy fight, I have to say kaido takes it easy

S

Sasaki Kojirō

no matter, zoro tards, Luffy is the strongest in the manga after all and you'd better accept that fact or keep posting the same disappointments over and over. don't understand yet?

they get attached to small things, when the fact is, Luffy is the strongest.
I honestly don't know at this point how things can be seen that way, I say who weakened kaido was luffy + 18 opponents, kaido would be in better shape now if we eliminated the other 18 people he had to face, so Kaido's defeat at the hands of Luffy is circumstantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.