Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would still recommend Attack on Titan tbh.

in 139 chapters, people hated the last 9 and most people only hated like the last 2 chapters.

The author did a good job of explaining almost every single mystery in the story, so if you like mystery boxes Attack on Titan is one of the best.

People were actually mad with character actions / motivations in the final chapters, but not the world of the story you know? That was the problem with Lost.

I'm also a fan that followed Attack on Titan since 2011, and even though i hate the ending, i still think the world / mysteries were pretty great.

Also, early Attack on Titan, the first season of the anime or the first ~40 chapters or something, are pretty amazing.
While I can see where you are coming from, I am of the mind that an ending is a make or break for me. This is why, of the recent series I followed, Killing Eve hit me particularly hard because literally everybody (including the critics and the actors) hated how the final season's showrunner ended the series.

Thus, this experience reinforces my decision to never dedicating time for AoT, Lost, GoT, and other series that ended disappointingly. I also stay away from film sagas with infamously bad conclusion, which is why I never watched (and don't plan to watch) films like The Godfather Part III or Disney's Star Wars trilogy.

Shisui

3 Palestine
kaido said all that's needed is to get your body in mind in tune or whatever to say this fruit or that fruit is more difficult than the other when there's nothing on the manga saying particular fruits are more difficult is just headcanon[/QUOTE]
Then explain to us why no one has done it in over 800 years if that was all it took. I mean the Cow at ID did it, surely someone should have awaken it much sooner.

Man really said the cow with the snot bubbles has its body and mind more in tune than Luffy:milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
kaido said all that's needed is to get your body in mind in tune or whatever to say this fruit or that fruit is more difficult than the other when there's nothing on the manga saying particular fruits are more difficult is just headcanon
Then explain to us why no one has done it in over 800 years if that was all it took. I mean the Cow at ID did it, surely someone should have awaken it much sooner.

Man really said the cow with the snot bubbles has its body and mind more in tune than Luffy:milaugh:[/QUOTE]
we don't even know if anyone ate the damn fruit in 800 years lol they said the fruit keeps running from them for all we know it was hidden somewhere most of the time

Unfortunately I picked up a lot of things when they first came out or were only a few seasons/volumes/books/movies in and really enjoyed the actors or artstyle or even just the way the shit was written just to be absolutely negged by the creator when EoS comes along. I'm also glad popularity doesn't really sway me, if I don't dig the artstyle or writing style or cinematography I will not get into a series.

I'm probably committing social suicide here but I never even started demon slayer bc I couldn't put myself through chapter after chapter of character designs I could Not get into, no matter how could the actual story or landscaping was. Id be keen to consume the demon slayer storyline in a written book form or something...
Same, I never let popularity defined shit for me. This is a good mindset to have for anybody, but especially, in my personal opinion, for a filmgoer like me. Otherwise, I will be repeating just about everything every critic ever said. :suresure:

I will probably start DS once the anime ends. :smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.