Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
ZKK is a story that writes itself with every new chapter.
Oda has laid all the groundwork and the pieces are just falling in place.
In this chapter, we got another piece that completes the puzzle.
ZKK thread coming up this Sunday! Get ready.:myman:
zoro will use tasumaki with adv coc:steef::steef::steef:

Oh, yeah. It's all coming together. ZKK is so upon us all.:queenmoji:
I'm definitely a ZKK advocate :steef:

Although I do see the zkk haters point of view
Whilst the build up and foreshadowing is definitely there, it goes very against oda's formula and we all know how oda is about breaking his formula :seriously:

If it does happen I'm more so expecting it to go a little like this (I'll use 1049 theories as my reference point so take that with a grain of salt) ; I see Luffy vs kaido ending next chapter (1048) with a mutual/double knock, Momo and the lanterns stop Onigashima from falling completely but it's kinda hovering over the capital. (1049) starts with Kaido coming back up (kinda like Apoo after he fought zoro; all shakey and shit) and then kinda looms over Luffy's K.Oed body ready to kill the only thing that could possibly stop him and Zoro wakes up and gets another nothing happened moment so Luffy can still get most of the clout but zoro still gets the feat of killing the unkillable kaido... But it's all up to oda and idk man his Luffy wank scares me

I'm definitely a ZKK advocate :steef:

Although I do see the zkk haters point of view
Whilst the build up and foreshadowing is definitely there, it goes very against oda's formula and we all know how oda is about breaking his formula :seriously:

If it does happen I'm more so expecting it to go a little like this (I'll use 1049 theories as my reference point so take that with a grain of salt) ; I see Luffy vs kaido ending next chapter (1048) with a mutual/double knock, Momo and the lanterns stop Onigashima from falling completely but it's kinda hovering over the capital. (1049) starts with Kaido coming back up (kinda like Apoo after he fought zoro; all shakey and shit) and then kinda looms over Luffy's K.Oed body ready to kill the only thing that could possibly stop him and Zoro wakes up and gets another nothing happened moment so Luffy can still get most of the clout but zoro still gets the feat of killing the unkillable kaido... But it's all up to oda and idk man his Luffy wank scares me
I subscribe to the opinion of @DoctorIndigo more in how Luffy vs Kaido will end next chapter.

Then from 1049 onwards we got our ZKK preparation.

the strongest also means no one is strong enough to beat you , kaido has implied that multiple times in this fight

once you achieve these titles
its up to someone else to displace you

roger was his equal so the worst case you can make is both shared that title
however wb being the strongest person is a correct statement
every era has someone that is the strongest

I think my defn is much closer to what oda has in mind .
The statement was Whitebeard was equal to Roger. Not the other way around.

In what scenario does the person sitting at the top according to their title, get compared to someone without that title? That doesn't happen because it's illogical.

Status
Not open for further replies.