Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy can't protect himself from regular slices in G5 mode. Bad look for all who keep going with G5 leagues above Zoro narrative.
He didn't bother to use CoA hardening , because it couldn't do that much damage to him.
"Regular slices" that sliced up a YC4 with nodiff and that only Luffy has tanked with his body...
If you don't realise Luffy is leagues above Zoro BEFORE G4 then you are a hopeless brainlet.

Why does it feel like Roaring TB looks more powerful than this new bagua attacks in the chapter

Kaido was in his strongest drunk phase + buff mode when he did Roaring TB but currently he is in normal state buff mode.
Just want to see more Homicidal Drunk phase Kaido, it's just too short
Really want to see Homicidal bloodlusted spiral eyes Kaido vs G5. That's all i could hope for.

Oda, no matter how much respect you give Kaido, i won't forgive until you let Kaido kill at least one or two name-character from alliance before his final demise, let it be the least relevant character I don't care, just let him get rid one or two
Mr Go doesn't count.

Zoro: blocks a single attack in a group attack, that wasn't even directed at him
zorotards: WOAAHHHH AWESOME

Luffy: tanks multiple attacks slicing him while restrained
zorotards: "Luffy is weak"
:suresure:
Slashes of kaido that are weaker than king s are hurting the zoan condom pretty bad
Imagine zoro landing one attack with coc on condom
He s dying

Slashes of kaido that are weaker than king s are hurting the zoan condom pretty bad
Imagine zoro landing one attack with coc on condom
He s dying
If you think ANY stat of serious Kaido is beneath King (apart from PERHAPS durability against slashes while lunarian stamina isn't depleted) , you are a hopeless brainlet.

Ironically, for all the trolling he does, I'm pretty sure @nik87 believes it'll happen after Kaido fully loses. Same with @HA001 I believe, but you'd have to ask them. There are other reasonable users like @The White Crane @mly90 @zzShinichi @Ice devil slayer and @DoctorIndigo

But outside of them, you start getting this very skewed picture of what ZKK is supposed to mean to people. Like yes, I would totally love an Enma/Ame parallel where Kaido and Orochi fall to Oden's blades. I've been advocating that for Momo already, but understand it might not happen.

However, there was no way in hell Luffy would get overshadowed in his own fight. This was always going to be a 1v1 until it ended. Can ZKK happen after Kaido loses completely? Maybe. I doubt it, but maybe it is possible.

What I 100% do not believe is Zoro helping Luffy in his own fight. Clearly that's not happening here, as it already seems like 1048 will be the last chapter of this battle.
ok so even i think luffy can catch a dub but even still to me thats very short lived just like kaido defeating luffy and we got the narrator box declaring him the winner and yet he came back, the same thing will probably happen to kaido luffy will get the dub but it won't keep him down permanently .After that then we go from there .

Status
Not open for further replies.