Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Kaido: Just like how Roger, a non devil fruit user, was able to do great things in the world...
Only Haki!! Exceeds all!!!
No wonder Rayleigh aimed at developing Luffy's haki skills. As stated here, it grants you greater potential

The 2 years training complemented Luffy's haki versatility, with further training / battle experience improving it even more and more, from his battle with Katakuri allowing him to get the upgraded version of observation haki(future sight), Udon training allowing him to get the most advanced version of hardening, all of that leading for him to improve in his own speciality(coc)

All tools necessary to aim for the top

It also explains why Kaido has future sight. Since he thinks haki is what is necessary to conquer the world, it makes sense why he tried to max out his haki stats

Although he implied that Roger had higher level of haki.

For background, the reason those translations were horrible was because back in the day, Chinese HQ scans were prevalent over Japanese raws. I assume there weren't many people translating Chinese at the time and doing it accurately.

It's funny, cause I grew up reading those shitty translations online. If you wanted legit good translations of one piece, you had to read raws with CNET translations on the side, usually from APForums lol.

You can find alot of his stuff still on Mangahelpers:

https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/archives/?p=1

He stopped posting a few years ago though

S

Sasaki Kojirō

No wonder Rayleigh aimed at developing Luffy's haki skills. As stated here, it grants you greater potential

The 2 years training complemented Luffy's haki versatility, with further training / battle experience improving it even more and more, from his battle with Katakuri allowing him to get the upgraded version of observation haki(future sight), Udon training allowing him to get the most advanced version of hardening, all of that leading for him to improve in his own speciality(coc)

It also explains why Kaido has future sight. Since he thinks haki is what is necessary to conquer the world, it makes sense why he tried to max out his haki stats

Kaido as a teacher > Rayleigh, Mihawk, Garp, everyone else.
Kaido is the factory of creating monsters.
Post automatically merged:

At where ? :quest::quest: It's strange how much misinterpretation over a simple sentence.LOL

@Charlotte Horchata Calling daddy son as daddy son is not an insult, it is called getting up to date with the manga.

This is what happened in Wano:
- survived King's beak thanks to daddy's suit
- Queen called him as Judge's son
- won the fight against Queen thanks to daddy's gene

Hell, even before all that, his bounty meme that the son is proud about
is also thanks to daddy's name.

Daddy son literally changed from usual, fragile, weak, easily broken punching bag in every arcs he was in, to become a more durable punching bag he is now, is literally thanks to "whosyourdaddy" cheat.
Seek some psychological help, for real. I don't care about Sanji; my favorites in the Straw Hats are Usopp, Jinbe and Franky, so you can get both your absurdly hated Sanji and your absurdly loved Zoro and take them to your nearest therapist instead of wasting time by both quoting and mentioning me in a forum.

When I laugh at your "daddy son" terminology isn't because I'm a Sanji fan nor because I'm engaging in some childish debate about power scaling, it's because creating jargon with the sole purpose of insulting a cartoon characters in a comic for teens is so deeply pathetic that, as I said, it's borderline pathological and certainly not something that a normal, mentally sane person does at all.

I seriously doubt you are aware of how ridiculous you are for anybody from the real world and enough self-respect.

Shut your dumb crap.

Kaido praises Roger. Roger is all of these: DFless, swordsman, had godlike haki.
Who fits the descriptions the most?
Luffy who kept getting carried by his DF in every of his big fights: Lucci (gear 2, 3), Doffy (gear 4), Kaido (destiny mythical gear 5 Joy Boy Sun God Nika)?
Daddy son, who has mediocre CoO and barely has CoA?
Or Zoro who is not only DFless, swordsman, but also learned advanced haki in pre timeskip fights?

If you aren't biased daddy son fanboy, you would know Kaido's descriptions about Roger fits Zoro the most. The comparison is not even close to carried by DF Nika and hakiless daddy son.
No, you shut your dumb crap, Mr. "I'm so messed up mentally that I need to bully a cartoon character".

What defined Roger was that he was Pirate King, ergo the conqueror atop conquerors; and here we have Kaido talking about how haki exceeds other powers. Not swordsmanship: haki. If you read this:

Kaido: "Ability" isn't what it takes to conquer the world!!
Luffy: Gum gum......booft?!!
Kaido: Just like how Roger, a non devil fruit user, was able to do great things in the world...
Only Haki!! Exceeds all!!!

And yet what you think of is swordsmanship and Zoro instead of haoshoku when Kaido is talking about conquering and haki by using the example of the man who isn't known for being the strongest swordsman nor his black blade but becoming the Pirate King and therefore topping other conquerors (as per Chinjao's speech), then you aren't just mentally messed but also biased to a point of idiocy, which is why the narrative you get from this isn't "conqueror's haki" and "King of Pirates" but "DFless swordsman".

Guess who is achieving Roger's status and surpassing him plus not only conquering other conquerors by becoming the king of piracy but also dethroning the current lord of the whole world? Spoilers: not Zoro but the only person in Wano as of now that Kaido actually deems as a worthy opponent. Who, again, isn't Zoro. What Kaido is saying here is that Luffy will achieve such greatness through conqueror's haki, not his devil fruit; just like Zoro wouldn't achieve what Roger did through swordsmanship but haoshoku, but Zoro isn't achieving that anyways because he's a nobody who will never top the rest of the conquerors, unlike the main character bound to be Pirate King.

Zoro will always be secondary to this whole story and its main character and I bet that hurts you as hell.

Last edited:

Kaido : Like Roger who wasn't a DF user and was still capable to do greats things in this world!!
Kaido : Only Haki ... surpasses everything!

Kaido : Looks like your weakness against slashes/cuts didn't change ?!

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

"But But ... G5 Nika awakening low diffs this world, low diffs all swordsmen, turns their swords into rubber!!"
--> Hope you are ready for what is coming my dear Luffy fans! :pepapoo:

I don't see it as a bad thing that Kaidou has just been using very basic looking attacks with his war club; That just makes him look more impressive as the world's strongest creature, since it means he just needs to keep using sheer strength to maintain his upper hand against Luffy, who is failing time and again despite trying to use as much craftiness as possible to beat Kaidou.

And I really don't understand why some people are speaking as if it were a very obvious thing that with Gear 5 Luffy created a big gap between him and Sanji, even though there's nothing really impressive about it so far in terms of strength; With Gear 4 Luffy seemed to be more or less at Kaidou's level of strength, but with Gear 5 Luffy is looking like a weakling most of the time as he fights Kaidou.

On the other hand, I don't see what Kaidou said about haki as a confirmation that haki is the most important factor to determine a character's strength; He sounds cool saying that, but he may still be proven to be wrong depending on how the fight ends if Luffy wins, and Sanji's fight with Queen is also a strong evidence that sheer physical strength may be more relevant than haki or just as relevant.

I don't see it as a bad thing that Kaidou has just been using very basic looking attacks with his war club; That just makes him look more impressive as the world's strongest creature, since it means he just needs to keep using sheer strength to maintain his upper hand against Luffy, who is failing time and again despite trying to use as much craftiness as possible to beat Kaidou.

And I really don't understand why some people are speaking as if it were a very obvious thing that with Gear 5 Luffy created a big gap between him and Sanji, even though there's nothing really impressive about it so far in terms of strength; With Gear 4 Luffy seemed to be more or less at Kaidou's level of strength, but with Gear 5 Luffy is looking like a weakling most of the time as he fights Kaidou.

On the other hand, I don't see what Kaidou said about haki as a confirmation that haki is the most important factor to determine a character's strength; He sounds cool saying that, but he may still be proven to be wrong depending on how the fight ends if Luffy wins, and Sanji's fight with Queen is also a strong evidence that sheer physical strength may be more relevant than haki or just as relevant.
When the shit take starts is where you start coping for Lanji

Kaido : Like Roger who wasn't a DF user and was still capable to do greats things in this world!!
Kaido : Only Haki ... surpasses everything!

Kaido : Looks like your weakness against slashes/cuts didn't change ?!

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

"But But ... G5 Nika awakening low diffs this world, low diffs all swordsmen, turns their swords into rubber!!"
--> Hope you are ready for what is coming my dear Luffy fans! :pepapoo:
Damn, who got bodied more often this arc? Luffy FC or Cook FC? :nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.