Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't have quoted me if you had nothing relevant to write about my post.
Go importune someone else who likes to engage in that childish and pointless exchange of mockery of a drawing.
Good luck expecting intellectuality in this forum; it's full of people who seemingly need to mock their hated drawings to feel good. Hardly anything relevant is ever posted in this community, its users are too simple-minded for something beyond bullying cartoons and discussing power scaling that doesn't even exist.

:whitepress: God even I know Luffy ain't ready for Mihawk lol

There is a huge difference in lethality between Kaido and him, it's not that difficult to see why.

It's the same reason why I can believe that Akainu or Shanks or Blackbeard are more dangerous than Kaido, because the lethality of their attacks (when you factor in magma, blades, and the fact that BB can nullify powers) is just going to be higher than Kaido if Luffy fights them.

Then again, you are talking to somebody who believes Shanks and Mihawk are the endgame lol:beanmean:

Zoro will kill Kaido definitely, as someone who is stronger than both Luffy and Kaido combined it will an easy job to finish off that fodder after letting Condom defeat this fish.

I believe that Zoro should be the main character according to our crazy Zoro fc headcanon.

Ex
I was talking about the feat being equally impressive bcs Kaido's toughness doesnt change.
I never said it would happen to defeated Kaido.
Do you actually think Oda would do the greatest thing of OP like that?
Exactly, Oda should’ve made one piece with only Zoro as the character in it, how entertaining that would have been, since Zoro is the best character in all of fiction.

:whitepress: God even I know Luffy ain't ready for Mihawk lol

There is a huge difference in lethality between Kaido and him, it's not that difficult to see why.

It's the same reason why I can believe that Akainu or Shanks or Blackbeard are more dangerous than Kaido, because the lethality of their attacks (when you factor in magma, supreme grade blades, and the fact that BB can nullify powers) is just going to be higher than Kaido if Luffy fights them.

Then again, you are talking to somebody who believes Shanks and Mihawk are the endgame lol:beanmean:
Oda has already shown you guys that Mihawk can be dealt with base luffy in chapter 1036 and 1037.

Base/ G2 & G3 Luffy even blocked a boro breath with 1 hand in chapter 1030.

Im chapter 1027, we see base Luffy hit dragon kaido with a HUGE barrier ad coc attack.

https://ww3.mangakakalot.tv/chapter/manga-aa951409/chapter-1037

Here dealt with boro breath with 1 hand.

https://ww3.mangakakalot.tv/chapter/manga-aa951409/chapter-1030

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ex

Exactly, Oda should’ve made one piece with only Zoro as the character in it, how entertaining that would have been, since Zoro is the best character in all of fiction.
Instead, you have Luffy centric circus show and the audience is begging for it to just end already. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.