Current Events Will Kaido be defeated from Luffy's island sized punch?

Will Kaido be defeated by Luffy's island sized punch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hear me out what if kaidos awakening as something to do with his cloud flame so when luffy punches kaido he would finally lose control of onigashima then he would use his cloud flame for awakening and he and luffy would continue fighting in the sky and g5 would have to find a way to fly properly or maybe they would just fight at the outskirts of flower capital on the ground
Yamato stated that the flameclouds arent easy for Kaido to keep them up and the Reflect his stage of stamina .
What if the clouds hold Kaido a bit back?
When momo finally learns to properly produce them by himself and Kaido lets go of his own clouds,he could be more concentrated on Luffy .
I mean if he lets go now of the clouds,because he needs strenght to counter Luffys fist we could see Kaidos last resort .
And maybe Kaido then Pulls of his Awakening :steef:

He did Silent Room and Bombs in the chapter before?

I... never said that Thunder was supposed to be a finisher, lol.

And if you have to tell someone to ignore part of the story so that a different part works, that's a problem in itself.
No it's not lmao. The point I was making was that you said Luffy couldn't "touch" Kaido there. 1046 had 0 indication that the fight was ending. 1047 does. There's a massive difference in narration

I asked you if it was a finisher, because it literally does not matter if it hits Kaido or not. He only tried kicking after this and was interrupted. This move in 1047 is a finisher. Luffy is saying it is.

Last edited:
No it's not lmao. The point I was making was that you said Luffy couldn't "touch" Kaido there. 1046 had 0 indication that the fight was ending. 1047 does. There's a massive difference in narration

I asked you if it was a finisher, because it literally does not matter if it hits Kaido or not. He only tried kicking after this and was interrupted. This move in 1047 is a finisher. Luffy is saying it is.
He also said he had it from that point in chapter 1010. He thought he had a finish on his hands in 1043. He admitted to thinking it was over in 1046.

Thunderbolt having the power wouldn't matter, except Luffy never goes from getting his ass kicked to a KO. Crocodile was getting lit up before Storm. Ener dropped Luffy because he was getting tagged in their fight. Lucci was dropping from taking damage before Rokuogan. Doflamingo was a hit away from a finish before Boundman ran out the first time. Katakuri was taking damage from base Luffy before Snakeman. Kaido is as confident as ever and wasn't hit at all, but you think he's gonna get punched out right now?
The rail gun the move that finished big mom off
Ohh the rail gun...

He also said he had it from that point in chapter 1010. He thought he had a finish on his hands in 1043. He admitted to thinking it was over in 1046.

Thunderbolt having the power wouldn't matter, except Luffy never goes from getting his ass kicked to a KO. Crocodile was getting lit up before Storm. Ener dropped Luffy because he was getting tagged in their fight. Lucci was dropping from taking damage before Rokuogan. Doflamingo was a hit away from a finish before Boundman ran out the first time. Katakuri was taking damage from base Luffy before Snakeman. Kaido is as confident as ever and wasn't hit at all, but you think he's gonna get punched out right now?

Ohh the rail gun...
Ask yourself, in what instance 1010 or 1043 did he specifically say he's "ending the fight"? In 1010, were all the fights over? Was the island on the verge of falling? Was Momo an adult and actually useful? In 1042*, he says "if this is not enough, I will lose!" when he does his attack. He is not confident there like he is here. Do you guys truly think Oda is going to make Gear 5 not victorious at all? You guys truly believe that shit is going to just continue to loop and repeat ad infinitum lol? That Luffy is destined to lose?

The fight is ending.....but you believe what you want at this point.

Ohh the rail gun...
Your missing some pages

Ask yourself, in what instance 1010 or 1043 did he specifically say he's "ending the fight"? In 1010, we're all the fights over? Was the island on the verge of falling? Was Momo an adult and actually useful? In 1042*, he says "if this is not enough, I will lose!" when he does his attack. He is not confident there like he is here. Do you guys truly think Oda is going to make Gear 5 not victorious at all? You guys truly believe that shit is going to just continue to loop and repeat ad infinitum lol? That Luffy is destined to lose?

The fight is ending.....but you believe what you want at this point.
Every fight ends eventually. Your own vaguely bold, commonly understood assertion is that it will end in a few chapters, not 1048. Yes... so do you think we just won't see them again until everything else is out of the way, or do you think Luffy will chase Kaido around with a big hand? Unless it ends in 1048 then no, this isn't the move that's ending the fight.
Post automatically merged:

Your missing some pages
Is the railgun more effective in those pages? Lmao. Do they explain anything different than what we see on the last page?

Every fight ends eventually. Your own vaguely bold, commonly understood assertion is that it will end in a few chapters, not 1048. Yes... so do you think we just won't see them again until everything else is out of the way, or do you think Luffy will chase Kaido around with a big hand? Unless it ends in 1048 then no, this isn't the move that's ending the fight.
You can literally see my thought on this in the first page. I believe the final blow (this punch or a followup attack in the same vein) is being thrown in 1048/1049. That's it.

There is no more time. The entire scene is climactic. Momo needs to save Onigashima in time. The lanterns have been let go. The samurai have accepted their fate and have stopped fighting. The island is literally tilting. Everything is coming to end guys.

For some reason, all of you think this isn't going to be dramatic and take most of the chapter lol. It probably will. Kaido will probably have some major final attack that Luffy will tank. Momo will spend pages moving the island. Luffy will then attack Kaido and it be a whole thing the citizens in the capital probably see (because they are looking up).

If that doesn't convince you this shit is nearing its endgame, then I'm not sure what else I can say

Yes.
Because Oda already filled the fight with weird stuff (Luffy's G5 moves) and now is the time to end it.
And all in the chapter points out to Kaido's defeat coming with it.
The punch will conect at the end of the chapter probably, after Orochi plot and Momo's resolution get their panels. And Kaido should say something else, or a miniflashback, or smth else.
I dont see the point of extending this more (and moreover, I'm pretty tired of this nonsense).

No, it will look like it defeated him (possibly triggering Kaido flashback) but Kaido will only take a very big damage, the biggest so far. Luffy will defeat Kaido in hybrid. Kaido dies in zoan form.

--You can say the fight will end in next chapter but if oda wants he can extend it by 10 chapters ;

--You can say the fight will be last 3 more chapters but if oda wants he can end the fight in upcoming chapter

--Oda is unpredictable as fuck like when luffy learned adv coc in 1010 did anyone thought luffy would lose? Again after that did anyone predicted that luffy would lose again? Yeah thats all I will say

Luffy punches kaido and he either no sells and the fight goes on even more. or he gets hit by it, we get a flashback, he awakens and he has a toe to toe fight where at this point idc who wins, either kaido defeats luffy bc of the drawback of g5/stamina depletion or luffy defeats kaido and a mini arc of escaping the government happens or the straw hat grandfleet arrives. also my prediction is a flood(zunesha) might be happening.

The Samurais and flower capital are all having positive vibes because everything is going to work out and be happy like the cheerful bunny when Wano is saved.. Nothing can go wrong, kaido's rambling about devil fruits can not conquer the world and only Haki just so Luffy can defeat him with a big gear 5 punch is one big lie from the many kaido has said.. He got obviously no clue of what awakening is since somehow he's been using it all this time.. lt's not a transformation either, all Zoan devil fruits but kaido have another form for awakening.. kaido's victory cry??... lrrelevant of course..

Hyougoro announce 2 options, lf they die Luffy wins and lf they survive kaido wins.. ln their head there are only those 2 possibilities and they are already assuming Luffy will win.. When Momonosuke move the island and stabilize it with clouds the Samurais will believe they have lost?.. The narrative is leading to Onigashima losing based on the Samurai point of view.. What is the point of subverting the Samurais and everyone on Onigashima's expectation if not for that very scenario to occur.. Oh, pranks on you we thought we lost but then we won and even lived..
:choppawhat:

--You can say the fight will end in next chapter but if oda wants he can extend it by 10 chapters ;

--You can say the fight will be last 3 more chapters but if oda wants he can end the fight in upcoming chapter

--Oda is unpredictable as fuck like when luffy learned adv coc in 1010 did anyone thought luffy would lose? Again after that did anyone predicted that luffy would lose again? Yeah thats all I will say
Do you feel like Kaido shall soon unleashed an Awakened power? :zorothink:

The Samurais and flower capital are all having positive vibes because everything is going to work out and be happy like the cheerful bunny when Wano is saved.. Nothing can go wrong, kaido's rambling about devil fruits can not conquer the world and only Haki just so Luffy can defeat him with a big gear 5 punch is one big lie from the many kaido has said.. He got obviously no clue of what awakening is since somehow he's been using it all this time.. lt's not a transformation either, all Zoan devil fruits but kaido have another form for awakening.. kaido's victory cry??... lrrelevant of course..

Hyougoro announce 2 options, lf they die Luffy wins and lf they survive kaido wins.. ln their head there are only those 2 possibilities and they are already assuming Luffy will win.. When Momonosuke move the island and stabilize it with clouds the Samurais will believe they have lost?.. The narrative is leading to Onigashima losing based on the Samurai point of view.. What is the point of subverting the Samurais and everyone on Onigashima's expectation if not for that very scenario to occur.. Oh, pranks on you we thought we lost but then we won and even lived..
:choppawhat:
Kaido's victory cry is irrelevant lmao. It's a throwaway line from BM. Not every word in the story is setup for something else lol