Current Events Will Kaido be defeated from Luffy's island sized punch?

Will Kaido be defeated by Luffy's island sized punch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luffy seems overconfident to me, almost arrogant. I think Kaidos experience and ambition will win out. Kind of like Old WB could exploit Blackbeards weakness. In the end Luffys alliance will win and he would have to acknowledge that Kaido is a true monster and Luffy needs to stop fucking about just like Zoro said in Punk Hazard.

Luffy seems overconfident to me, almost arrogant. I think Kaidos experience and ambition will win out. Kind of like Old WB could exploit Blackbeards weakness. In the end Luffys alliance will win and he would have to acknowledge that Kaido is a true monster and Luffy needs to stop fucking about just like Zoro said in Punk Hazard.
Luffy kinda reminds me of a Dragon Ball fusioned guy.

Extremely confident and not finishing their opponent off before time runs up.

If Luffy loses this I can see that being the reason... his arrogance

if only kaido was a swordsman, he would've cut away luffy's hand, and easily dodge the giant punch.

it's weird enough that a yonko is being held in place with just one arm.

this fight has dragged for too long it doesn't make sense any more.
It's also weird a strong supernova like Killer can not pull away his scythe or move it while he had the upperhand and his position is good :choppawhat:

:seriously:

Then everything Kaido has said is a throwaway line..
:okay:

Also answer why the Samurais will believe they lost when MomonosuKe will support the island?..
Because that's not throwaway line. The samurai dialogue has everything to do with thinking they will die (of course they wont) because Kaido's stamina is tied to carrying Onigashima.

Kaido never talks about his victory "cry". BM does, and all she was talking about was Kaido not announcing that he won....if anything, Kaido literally announces that he won in 1043:

And he quite literally does not have a "victory cry" in 1013 whe he first defeats Luffy:

So I'm just confused as to what will be different from these 2 scenes? What else do you guys actually want lol?

The samurai dialogue has everything to do with thinking they will die (of course they wont) because Kaido's stamina is tied to carrying Onigashima.
You're not continuing your thought process they will soon realize Onigashima is bacK as it was not nowing its MomonosuKe and believing they lost.. For what purpose?.. They assuming they won just to learn they have lost then to learn they won again.. This bacK and forth don't maKe much sense.. As lf only one of the two options stated are possible they die Luffy win they live Kaido win..

You're not continuing your thought process they will soon realize Onigashima is bacK as it was not nowing its MomonosuKe and believing they lost.. For what purpose?.. They assuming they won just to learn they have lost then to learn they won again.. This bacK and forth don't maKe much sense.. As lf only one of the two options stated are possible they die Luffy win they live Kaido win..
Why are all your K's capitalized lol?

The purpose is that they have accepted death for Luffy to win. That's it. You are overblowing the "importance" of the scene. It's a nice gesture from the samurai about their families. That is literally it.

And it follows the point im trying to tell you that not ever sentence or word in one piece signifies some hidden meaning. It typically does not

Why are all your K's capitalized lol?

The purpose is that they have accepted death for Luffy to win. That's it. You are overblowing the "importance" of the scene. It's a nice gesture from the samurai about their families. That is literally it.

And it follows the point im trying to tell you that not ever sentence or word in one piece signifies some hidden meaning. It typically does not
Will see i guess but you maKe it sound liKe every lines don't mean anything..

Uh i need to copy paste that letter my Keyboard is messed up..

Lets say there is one, when would that be.. When Kaido feels challenged, has he ever feeled challenged yet?..
I guess, but then he'd have to win this fight lol, which I don't believe is happening. There's no longer a reason for it at this point. We gain nothing from Kaido winning a 3rd/4th time, except elongated drama and an island that perpetually won't fall.

Like, think about it. Let's say he wins and gets a "victory cry" (whatever that means). What does that do for you? What does it serve the story? It would literally just be a repeat of 1043, not in how Luffy lost, but the fact that he did. Kaido would just go back inside and start fighting the fodder again, same as 1043/1044. Why do we want a repeat of something we saw last month?

edit: Don't get me wrong, id love to see more fighting. Anything to keep driving home how crazy this battle is to begin with. I'd rather Kaido tank Luffy's fist after Momo saves the island, then continues with awakening or something.

I would 100% rather be wrong about Luffy winning with this punch and having the fight continue longer, than Kaido actually fully winning another time.

Last edited:
I really think Kaido's last move will be a defensive one but we'll see. He will pull a Rob Lucci imo.

The "Immovable" God will go against an Unstoppable Object. After Luffy's punch Kaido will realize he can't compete with Luffy offensively.

I don't think so, because i feel like Luffy will defeat Kaidou in chapter 1050, some parallel with Luffy's birthday. Imo it may show flashback for 1 chapter, 1049 showing the defeating process, 1050 to conclude the winner in narrative box. Or full 2 chapter of non-stop absurd fighting of Kaidou vs Titan Fist Luffy