Future Events Samurai and Dragons

Who will come out on top?

• Samurai

• Dragon

Results are only viewable after voting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because he beat an yonko, which your boy is not able too? Maybe eos he is on that level, let’s press the thumbs for that!
He didn't win shit even oda knows they didn't actually win
Oda outright tells us this

The winner needs no epithet
Oh look winner no epithet

Oh look fake winners
Epithets

Seems oda even knows lidd and law didn't win shit

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
He didn't win shit even oda knows they didn't actually win
Oda outright tells us this

The winner needs no epithet
Oh look winner no epithet

Oh look fake winners
Epithets

Seems oda even knows lidd and law didn't win shit
„Winner Eustass Captain Kid and Trafalgar law“
clear statement.

cope harder!
Can’t wait for your excuses after ZKK didn’t happen at the end of wano.

What a thread :finally:
I think there's probably more to ZKK but it's hard to cover everything tbh.
I find it ironic that people who pretend to know what "peak fiction" is are autistically screeching at every mention of ZKK while it might be closer to peak fiction, for OP standards, than they realize.
Exactly this lol. But most of these folks will hate on ZKK no matter what. I don't even know if they bother to read ZKK stuff cause most of them just hate the idea of it so much. And usually their reply is "But Zoro isn't the MC, Luffy is the MC zorotard" and similar stuff.
I notice though that some of them who bother to read stuff about ZKK are more somewhat open to the idea and that's nice. At least they won't be too mad if it happens cos you know it's at least PEAK FICTION :jordanmf:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think there's probably more to ZKK but it's hard to cover everything tbh.
Yes, of course. I left out a lot of stuff.
All the inherited will, black blade as well as Toki's prophecy.
It all refers to Zoro and soon we shall know the brilliance of Dawn. :finally:

There was a couple of details that I was not aware of myself, so thanks for bringing them up.
My pleasure. :goyea:

The story is set up for the samurai to slay the dragon, for the new World's Strongest to slay the old World's Strongest.
Whether you believe Zoro is strong enough to do it or not, there is one thing you know deep down, even if you dont admit it.
You were blown away by what Zoro has done on the rooftop, you were speechless at his display of overwhelming strength.
And conveniently, Zoro is the only one who Oda chose to actually face against both of the Emperors at the same time.
If Zoro left you speechless once, he can do it again.
Zoro is going to become the World's Strongest Man, Creature and Swordsman! :myman:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro began Wano as a wanted criminal accused of defiling their hero's grave, their national pride. Everything comes full circle when he brings honor and freedom back to the country by finishing Kaido. He is the prodigal son Wano needs now.

To me, this is by far the strongest element to "ZKK." As it reinforces Zoro's qualities as a character, and ties in directly with one of the arc's overarching conflicts. The Samurai are precisely a shell of their former selves. This nation of Warriors once feared are at the mercy of outsiders, when they once chased them out. They've abandoned all hope, let their children starve and die, and are governed by a clown with no grasp of the warrior way.

Zoro presents a brighter future for all of them as the finest Samurai they've witness since perhaps Ryuma by slaying Kaido, and them "following his lead" is meant to follow his example when all is said and done. That another is layer of what Zoro's Conqueror's Haki represents.

Amazing thread, @nik87.