Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch T-Pein

T-Pein was too quick to confirm he got a temporary ability. This is an attempt to fish for information. Red flag for Pein. Especially after condemning Mango DP1 for giving too much info and then sheeping Mango's vote on Pero.

I Like Pot Goblin initially but he has a lazy reason to potentially hop on the Solis bandwagon. By sticking to his original point about not tolerating slander tells me that he doesn't care to seriously vote towards lynching scum and he can support his nonsense with the fact that he said this in DP1.

Solis is all over the place and will leave him as null. I more interested in seeing what Pein and Pot flip and after sheeping like a bunch of lambs from Mango's vote.

If Mango found Ekko suspicious enough as I have to check him then I will assume he is town.

Ekko - I am still high key suspicious of him. Also me and him were scum last game and @Flowa told us to tell town that our pet died and we were both scum. Now all of sudden he is good? Ekko I really hope you were telling the truth, I ain't afraid to lynch you even if you were telling the truth.

A good place to start is to evaluate why players voted Pero when Rippcal was clearly displaying he was scum.
I got rolecop last night and checked him, result I got was that he had no abilities.
Interesting.... I will trust that result for POE for now. He could still be invest immune but his post are off.

One of the scum players clearly town read rippcal and shot at him. Rippcal was probably the one who shot Ratchet.
I see, i didn't even realize that likes coud be view as actually part of the game. But now that i think about it, it makes sense.

Yeah, it's a bit early for me to tell who isn't town, after all i'm a simple townie. :amazing:

But @Peroroncino did say he was gonna kill me in the first night, even before the game was setup. :pepestrike:
So you brought up a joke to get Pero mislynched? Then you later laughed and Lynched her yourself. Yea you need to die but you lower in the POE for now.
Decent chance this is distancing bc wtf is this interaction
Aron u roll scum again mate??

Godfruit
Someone got threatened by the Indie's read and decided to kill him. Noted. Hmmmm
What I meant to say is that I'm the doctor

:rippedilluminati:
A claimed doctor was not shot at?

Mango, Pein or Pot one of them has to die.
I havent forgot about you, doctorscumgo.
If someone targeted me I made them target solis instead
You didn't even attempt to bait anyone. Just threw it out there. Why say when no one claimed to target you? You giving scum information but seemed so against it DP1. Hypocrite alert. You are not town. You die today scum!!!!!!!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Does a Tomato belong in a Fruit Salad? -

After making a delicious loaf of banana bread yesterday, Host™'s belly growls for more fruity deluxe. Today, he craves a hearty bowl of fruit salad. But of course, he's unsure of what fruit to use.

Host™ is looking for some fruits to make for a fruit salad. If you wish to be a participant, quote this post saying "in". Only the first 7 players to do so will be selected. You have until the halfway mark of this phase to do so.

In addition, the post requirement has been increased! Instead of 3 posts, every single player must make at least 20 posts. Failure to do so will put you in the blender! (those who still fall short of 3 posts run the risk of being subbed out or mod-killed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@RippedCal the [Tomato] has been killed!​

@Ratchet the [Kiwi] has been killed!​

20 posts damn

I can't coast now 😐

In if I still have chance to be part of

Also, thread lacks activity.

Whom are we lynching?

Vote Lynch T-Pein

T-Pein was too quick to confirm he got a temporary ability. This is an attempt to fish for information. Red flag for Pein. Especially after condemning Mango DP1 for giving too much info and then sheeping Mango's vote on Pero.
Cool omgus.

Now that town is getting abilities randomly it doesnt matter if I am vanilla or not anymore.
No need to hide that anymore.
Not sure how me confirming vanillas are gaining abilities at night is "fishing for info"

You are on your scum game.

D

Dragomir

Fruit Salad Candidates -

@Joygirl @Pot Goblin @solis @Rottkins @T-Pein™ and @Reborn are the candidates for the fruit salad! As a result, town can only lynch one of these 6 players this day phase! Any other vote will be invalid.

B

Ballel

Reborn

B

Ballel

Fruit Salad Candidates -

@Joygirl @Pot Goblin @solis @Rottkins @T-Pein™ and @Reborn are the candidates for the fruit salad! As a result, town can only lynch one of these 6 players this day phase! Any other vote will be invalid.
Hey didn't you say it's the first 7 users who will join the salad?

Reborn

But only 6 ppl are in the salad
Only 7 people were allowed

But there was time limit - it was valid only till half way mark of this phase.

So by that time, Only 6 unfortunate people quoted that post. I guess that's why we have only 6.

It's mentioned in the Drago's post.

B

Ballel

Only 7 people were allowed

But there was time limit - it was valid only till half way mark of this phase.

So by that time, Only 6 unfortunate people quoted that post. I guess that's why we have only 6.

It's mentioned in the Drago's post.
what are your reads so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.