Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord

"Point taken - however, it assumes that MangoSenpai and DoctorIndigo are not Scum together. Consider this - if it were distancing, then DoctorIndigo would not need to change his behaviour afterwards, because he'd already know that Mango is his teammate. Additionally, even as Town it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for DcotorIndigo to stop liking posts afterwards, because he's new, and it would have just landed him a call out. I think there is justification here for that interaction to have been ingenuine. Your determination that it is town-leaning reflects pooreth upon thine own standing."​
i think mango looks worst there than doctor. havent looked at it much otherwise

gna give doctor benefit of doubt cuz new to forum games

[img=[MEDIA=imgur]wbvkCE0[/MEDIA]
"How do you know that this isn't the case?"​
Ok so if you're saying it is

Then why u think ekko would make bold play like this as scum, u think he values his newbie teammate enough to defend them as u call it when they aren't even in pressure

Seems like clutching straws to me

There is no reason to do this as scum lol, town however look for ways to solve game and town lean early based on little, scum doesn't do this for obvious reasons

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm only scum if u want me 2 be.

Which is to say I'm not. However if ure not town aligned I'm scum in ur eyes
You're a part of the Orange Marmite Mauraders which means you're a 3rd party voter.

You can be null for now, but I'll keep in mind that you claimed to be the Elusive Pear...
:sus:

Emil

Certified Memelord

"Shading? I was merely casting a light upon Ekko's conclusion, which had a hole in his thought process."​
trying to assess someones alignmnet by whether they like posts or not is pretty wack, especially a new player to forum games. i remember when knight of the sea joined he would like posts as scum too, altho he would also feel the subconscious need to post some awkward 1 liners to show us that he is present so its not sus lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You're a part of the Orange Marmite Mauraders which means you're a 3rd party voter.

You can be null for now, but I'll keep in mind that you claimed to be the Elusive Pear...
:sus:
I was the first voter, which means anything after me is nothing but a imitation.

I'm the progenitor of the votes, which means that since I am town, the orange MARMALADE votes are true town

Status
Not open for further replies.