Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I personally didn't see an issue with his thought process but can see why scum would have an issue with lhf being given town leans on very little . I think saying giving town lean reflects badly on ekko is shading and not necessarily merited

"The hole in his thought process was that it carried an assumption that could not be safely made at this point in time. That was what reflected poorly - not necessarily him giving a town lean outright, which is what you've attempted to change my argument to. I'm still yet to see why it has to be shading though - it's a rather selective conclusion to make from my post."​

"The hole in his thought process was that it carried an assumption that could not be safely made at this point in time. That was what reflected poorly - not necessarily him giving a town lean outright, which is what you've attempted to change my argument to. I'm still yet to see why it has to be shading though - it's a rather selective conclusion to make from my post."​
I don't like your post unless you genuinely believe there is a chance ekko is outright defending a newbie based on like Wifom. Which I know isn't the case

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

"Correct - that was the reason I highlighted. Which brings me to two points:
  • Why did you not bring this up to Lanji when he questioned it?
  • Why did you explain that it was a joke to DoctorIndigo when he responded to you, but determine that Lanji was scum when he also had missed that it was a joke?
I suggest you answer carefully."​
Because it was on the same page and I only reiterated the point.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
wud a scum purposely like the posts but not post? like that feels counter intuitive..u want to hide as maf but when u like the posts essentially u make ur presence known already and then to make it worse when u dont post u make urself extra sus for no reason

he could of simply not liked the posts if he didnt wanna talk
Well, yeah, but I never accused drindigo to be neither nor..

Why are you assuming I wanted him to talk because he was sus?

Status
Not open for further replies.