One Piece Episode 1015 - Straw Hat Luffy - The Man Who Will Become the Pirate King

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 155 88.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
If oda decide to continue this type of animation for Luffy vs Kaido, Sanji vs Queen , Zoro vs king and Kid & Law vs Big Mom . Then Wano is really make marineford arc look cute as what oda said before . I might believe that wano will be the best arc in OP history if this kind of animation continued .

#roofpiecehype

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I am sorry but I am not a fan of this animation. I wish they kept it simple just llike they did back at Dressrosa and WCI:josad:
I am glad you all love it but personally I aint feeling it. Like seriously what's all this??
Post automatically merged:

So next episode is recap filler?

Strange when the manga is like a year ahead.
Golden week bro

Absolutely awesome and damn that was movie quality animation.

I absolutely love the scene with Kinemon and Luffy where it switch to Zoro and showing the veins on his hand to point out how pissed he is

Give it into my veins TOEI

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Who is Megumi Ishitani?

for the blind, it’s the light
for the hungry, it’s bread
for the thirsty, it’s water
for the sick, it is healing
for the prisoner, it’s freedom
for the traveler, it is the way
For the fan of the One Piece anime, it’s God

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Maybe the best One Piece episode ever. Reminder of how goated Ace is, one of Oda's best works. And then the WG intros gave me goosebumps.

Art, animation, colouring, transitions, and ost. Everything came together. Literally perfection.

Well worth the hype I don't even watch the anime but I was waiting for this ep for over a year.

establishing that zoro is the joke in this fight and a cheerleader
Post automatically merged:

its even stronger than zoros ashura on Kaido... as zoro confirmed he couldnt knock Kaido down, Luffy did that easily, give luffy a sword and Kaido is dead rn or heavily cut
Lanjimongo doesn't know that this is an anime only thread, your stupidity knows no bounds. :kobeha:
Zoro did the last and strongest attack before a stronger ability came into play, Lanji the Okama won't ever be 1/10 as strong as CoA Zoro. :arnoling:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Maybe the best One Piece episode ever. Reminder of how goated Ace is, one of Oda's best works. And then the WG intros gave me goosebumps.

Art, animation, colouring, transitions, and ost. Everything came together. Literally perfection.

Well worth the hype I don't even watch the anime but I was waiting for this ep for over a year.
It makes it worse it didn't stay wg vs the yonko
I hope they extend it at least