One Piece Episode 1015 - Straw Hat Luffy - The Man Who Will Become the Pirate King

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 155 88.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Zolo

Cope Doctor
anyone knows the OST in the middle when kid killer and zoro are getting to rooftop just after yamato speach? that was best moment in the episode for me

Great episode. I especially loved Luffy sabo Ace fb and the flashbacks with Kinemon.

I am certain that they will make Roof Piece
great now.
Its been a long wait but Roof Piece is finally here.

Shame that there isnt a new episode next week.

I

Indigo

The Wano anime is such a superior version of the arc compared to the manga. It's crazy.

They make characters like Kin'emon, Momo and Yamato much more enjoyable. Kudos to the Voice Actors.

The interactions / entrances from Law / Zoro / Kid / Killer were so much fun, the moment flows much better than the jarring skipping from the manga.

I remember when chapter 1000 came, there were many people saying shit like "that's it?"

This episode made chapter 1000 so much better.

The Wano anime is such a superior version of the arc compared to the manga. It's crazy.

They make characters like Kin'emon, Momo and Yamato much more enjoyable. Kudos to the Voice Actors.

The interactions / entrances from Law / Zoro / Kid / Killer were so much fun, the moment flows much better than the jarring skipping from the manga.

I remember when chapter 1000 came, there were many people saying shit like "that's it?"

This episode made chapter 1000 so much better.
yeah it goes to show how execution, and a little extra effort goes a long way. Yamato’s character, and her flashback with Ace is far more enjoyable now thanks to the anime and the Scabbards moment had a lot more weight in it

I

Indigo

When you recommend someone to read / watch One Piece, Wano is gonna be one of the few arcs you tell them to watch the anime instead of reading the manga.

Very rare indeed.

I can only hope / dream that Toei can keep this up for the final saga.

Because the difference between the manga and the anime this arc has been absolutely jarring.

We've gotten so many cool moments / scenes / fights in this arc already. Makes Wano much more memorable.

The best episode of One Piece.

Everything is good in this episode, the colors, the ost, the sets everything. We get more attached to Ace and Yamato in the flashback of the anime than in the manga.

And especially the development of the King, of the main character Monkey D Luffy during this episode is exceptional. What charisma of Luffy in this episode, the close-ups on his hat, the Red Roc on Kaido, the fact that he completely ignores Kaido and Big Mom to go see Kinemon too is incredible.

As he says all the time his name is Monkey D Luffy he is the one who will surpass and take down everyone and become/will be the Pirate King.

Best episode ever.

Cool episode! For me, they gave justice to the interpretation of the very important chapter this episode is based on...

BTW why do they make a special episode of Zoro and Sanji? Where is Jinbe? Or even Yamato?
I doubt they'll make one... Maybe a solo for both, possible... But the thing is, they only appear during the raid... The Wings recap is for the pre-raid...