Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
captitalsim or communism - both are ideologies

Practical shape to these ideologies are given by politicians and bureaucrats.

It's the implementation which matters which ultimately lies in the hands of politicians who are fuckin corrupt regardless of in which ideology they operate.

It's the common people who gets the hard end of the stick no matter what. 🤷

I think all existing economic systems are heavily flawed.

The main reason I’m pro-capitalist is that the alternatives put resource allocation in the hands of a small group of people. And historically this is a recipe for disaster.

Again the soviets literally had a team of like 10 scientists who decided where all the food, water, and equipment would go. And millions starved as a result.
Post automatically merged:

captitalsim or communism - both are ideologies

Practical shape to these ideologies are given by politicians and bureaucrats.

It's the implementation which matters which ultimately lies in the hands of politicians who are fuckin corrupt regardless of in which ideology they operate.

It's the common people who gets the hard end of the stick no matter what. 🤷
True

they're not, have you traveled man? people in actual 3rd world countries would die to live there
Yeah, no. That's bullshit.

Living conditions in some of these places are absolutely comparable to some 3rd world places in the world.

There is no "infrastructure". It's mostly abandoned. Some places, the water is sewage. Crime rate is extremely high. No access to government support or the basic necessities in life. That is 3rd world man. Quite literally the definition.

The longer we act like "AMERICA BEST", the longer we ignore the problem at our own doorstep.

Living conditions in some of these places are absolutely comparable to some 3rd world places in the world.

There is no "infrastructure". It's mostly abandoned. Some places, the water is sewage. Crime rate is extremely high. No access to government support or the basic necessities in life. That is 3rd world man. Quite literally the definition.

The longer we act like "AMERICA BEST", the longer we ignore the problem at our own doorstep.
Yet despite this claim, most of the American lower and middle classes are obese, with heart disease from over eating being the number 1 cause of death.

As someone from Michigan, Detroit is NOT 3rd world LMAO. Flint, maybe some parts are "3rd world" but what state doesn't have rough parts?
There are quite literally abandoned wastelands in Detroit so either you are just willfully ignorant or straight up lying about being to these places. I'm from New York and I haven't visited Buffalo or Plattsburgh. You living in a state gives you zero credence over what's been shown and exposed about several Michigan cities.

I don't believe "America Best" but you're actually delusional if you believe those places a "3rd world country" like. Actually travel and talk to people who live in houses made out of flimsy material and have to walk miles to the nearest market for food.

shit there's always a reddit post in the front page of actual immigrants clowning americans for exaggerating their problems