A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Oh wow I forgot about the no smiling part, I remember that now! Its what made me grow to like her even more back then! Honestly her backstory is so damn good too! Her stabbing her tattoo and her desperate efforts to save her village and not let Belle-meres death be in vain and such.

When Oda really wants to be sincere and write with heart and unapologetically, he truly goes for it!

Its no wonder Nami ended up meeting and joining Luffy to think of it too. Alongside him helping her with Buggy and especially Arlong ofc and such?
People only look at fanservice and that she is weak. But she is the best one piece character when you start looking at her deeper level. She is one of the character that is constantly growing.

Nami in Jaya was parallel to Luffy. Nami was angry that they didn't fight , same way Kid Luffy was angry at Shanks.

Luffy is teaching her meaning of "romance of the sea" . After Luffy rung the golden bell , Nami realise why Luffy didn't fight back.

that's why this conversation happened at the end of chapter 299

Luffy - it rang
Nami (smiling) - Yeah
Luffy - Do you think they heard it?
Nami - I'm sure they did ( Nami understanding why didn't Luffy fought back. It was accepting they were right )

" We are right here " -

City of Gold does exist. This is the age of dreamer.

There are quite literally abandoned wastelands in Detroit so either you are just willfully ignorant or straight up lying about being to these places. I'm from New York and I haven't visited Buffalo or Plattsburgh. You living in a state gives you zero credence over what's been shown and exposed about several Michigan cities.
What the hell are you on.... there are abandoned wastelands EVERYWHERE. Every city has bad parts, so I'm not sure what your point is.

I don't believe "America Best" but you're actually delusional if you believe those places a "3rd world country" like. Actually travel and talk to people who live in houses made out of flimsy material and have to walk miles to the nearest market for food.

shit there's always a reddit post in the front page of actual immigrants clowning americans for exaggerating their problems
I grew up in a "hood", far better than any of these places. I don't need to travel to broken places to understand strife of millions of poor Americans who live a 1000x harder life than I did.

Go to any of these places in particular, and I guarantee you none of them will say it's an absolutely amazing place to live. Hell, there see a 1000 documentaries about some of these cities. None of them say what you are saying lol.

"Go and travel to the worst cities in the world" he says. Literally do not have the leisure, heart, or courage to traverse some of these places.

What the hell are you on.... there are abandoned wastelands EVERYWHERE. Every city has bad parts, so I'm not sure what your point is.
?????

Who said the US is unique? I was pointing put that Capitalism has not solved this country's problems. Every monetary and political system in the world exploits the poor. Every place in the world has ghettos and wastelands.

Literally not the point im making.