[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah let's give ourselves 12 hours (low activity hours btw) to build a pool of candidates and then get 17 votes on one of them. Naive
My point flew right over your head. I'm not saying I want to do this, I'm saying that it's going to happen, and that's how we should set our expectations here. I don't think it's really all that impossible if it's anticipated. The real problem is the sheer amount of inactives.

My point flew right over your head. I'm not saying I want to do this, I'm saying that it's going to happen, and that's how we should set our expectations here. I don't think it's really all that impossible if it's anticipated. The real problem is the sheer amount of inactives.
And that we should build some kinda pool *now* and commit to a wagon *then*

I *knew* he'd come out with this. Right into the trap card, Melkor-kun!

Why are you even responding to this? it makes no sense, if my theory is baseless and wrong what pero thinks shouldn't even be on your radar. yet it is, and not only that, you respond to it pretending like it's just a part of your natural catch up, when again it makes no sense to be so. Which means you want to present it as a carefree and genuine comment - but it isn't. You wanted to defend yourself against what I said so you can say "see, I couldn't have been the one to feed pero, I don't agree with him!"

I know I have you. Just a matter of time.

I was not sure what your train of thought is on Pero so I wanted to clarify this. Now i understand that you think he said those things about meta of TAC and Cooler based on info from his teammates?

I sussed Pero prior to you based on different post. If I were scum I would just join your suss on him on this meta comment, instead of questioning your reasoning.

I have not read the thread for the last 4 hours. Do you think I have no life and can stay in the thread all the time?
That's not really the point, it's that I went from thinking Ratchet was on schizo logic to seeing you grabbing that particular post in isolation and thinking I should smoke some of what he's got

as another aside, im a he not a she and my posts will read differently in tone going forward. as in likely more aggressive lol(not in a bad way).
Why have you decided to change the tone of your posts suddenly and give us a warning?

I town read you so far, but this is a strange comment.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was not sure what your train of thought is on Pero so I wanted to clarify this. Now i understand that you think he said those things about meta of TAC and Cooler based on info from his teammates?

I sussed Pero prior to you based on different post. If I were scum I would just join your suss on him on this meta comment, instead of questioning your reasoning.
WIFOM.
I have not read the thread for the last 4 hours. Do you think I have no life and can stay in the thread all the time?
Ethos.

Status
Not open for further replies.