Ekko 4 - TAC, Cooler, Phoenix, hime, Neeko
Arp 5 - Soulkiller, Tpein, Blue, Ultra, KWEH
Pero 5 - Lord Melkor, RippedCal, Worst, Dofla, Chevy
Chevy 1 - Michelle
Dofla 2 - Broki, Pero
Charlie 1 - Fuji
Blue 1 - Kagurashii
Cooler 1 - Ekko

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have approx 8 hours remaining.

Alrighty, time to give my two cents on the game so far.

Neeko: I like the dude, he pursues people and to get what he wants, scum hunting, and generally speaking townie vibes

Chevy: I am surprised the dude is actually in many people scum list, nothing I saw from his posts necessarly pinged me scum and I thought his interactions with Neeko early on was TvT.

Ultra: aggressive, straight forward, scum hunting. Townie lean

Ekko: good posts, liked much more later toward the game and thought his catching up posts were insightful. Townie lean

Michelle: she is townie, unless she became a better scum player and can give off same genuine vibes she produces when she is townie.

Pero: gives me townie vibe, but not sure yet.

Ratchet: didn't really like his early posts, his interaction with Fuji pinged me in the wrong way and I think there is a scum among them. Currently scum lean.

Fuji: Null because of his interactions with ratchet but if gun to head slight town lean.

Kag: forced/fake posts, lack of scum hunt, scum lean.

Hime : she had few posts but those posts felt townie

RippedOne: Null, honestly i can see him both as scum or townie, didn't like him acknowledging that he is getting townie points and very self aware as ekko stated.

Charlies: Null, rushing that fast to claim his role is eh.

Cooler : Null, if he stays this way then he is probably scum though.

Rest null.
Decided to iso ur stuff to find the arp vote reasoning, so far im surprised u actually posted a reads list this early

main characters mean nothing in these set ups. all characters can be used as fakes.
Possible, though i am also not sure on Arp being scum based on threadplay, I preferred a Pero lynch.

Also, I am not having good vibes from Ekko right now, like his sudden push on Cooler, though he is hard to read.

I started the wagon, did not like how Pero commented that he likes a vote by Cooler on Ekko, but did not follow it. His later posts and way he reacted to being voted did not help.
Okey, i see

I said this mostly because I felt embarassed about confusing you with Kvothe.

Town reads: Ripped Cal (makes good arguments and and seems fair in his assesments), Fuji (active and relaxed, seems to be at his town meta), Nekko (first time seeing him but seems passionate about scumhunting, was not afraid to question a lot of people ever though he is new here), Soulkiller (seems genuine in his observations and pushes)

Scum reads: Pero, Kagura (seems too friendly / wanting to blend it and I do not see scumhunting from her), Ratchet (made a weird tinfoil about me), Wakanda Forever (made one post with his summary of thoughts that sounded fake to me), Worst (for his entrance, he immediately wanted to sheep someone's votes)
Reads seem fine so far btw, im getting interested in kagu and wakanda, theyve been brought up a few times from what ive seen

give melkor's iso a once over
Skimmed over his stuff, the only thing that would really ping me about lord Melkor is how fast he gives out town reads, but his overall tone feels like hes actually trying to game solve

Possible, though i am also not sure on Arp being scum based on threadplay, I preferred a Pero lynch.

Also, I am not having good vibes from Ekko right now, like his sudden push on Cooler, though he is hard to read.
if pero was scum and he sees everyone unvoting arp and then ekko starts voting cooler, which pero wanted to do previously, do you really think pero then calls that out and asks why it's suddenly okay to do when he was sussed for it?

opposed to just going along with it to avoid being the next one up.

it seems like town indignation to me.

Worst

Custom title
@Worst wanted one too

@Underworld Broker

@Phoenix D. King

game started. fluff.

RippedCal made a point of emphasis telling people not to focus on setup but rather only read people on play and then repeated this a few times.

i called him out for preaching this but not moving the thread into a more serious discussion and away from the fluff.

michelle started forming a town reads by page 3! what a champ

Chevy defended rippedcal saying i was calling him out far too early.

i defended myself. some people called me town.

arp said some stuff and SK accused him of something, generating an over the top reaction that he then said was even more scummy.

chevy started to go after charlie because charlie said he thought both myself and i town but he said chevy pushed first even though chronically i pushed first.

chevy and charlie went back and forth and people then thought chevy looked scummy from basically going back and forth to me, dropping it, and then going to charlie. chevy dropped me because he liked my responses to his inquiries and saw i kept the same energy.

people accuse kaju for basically blending in and not making much of a thread presence and saying some weird hings.

ultra accuses melkor of having a weak town justification for myself and evan(said it was a town v town interaction and a lot of those interactions tend to be town). ultra said that's too basic. melkor doubled down. ultra backed off.

people discovered some louran guy was tak.

tweet comes in and is unsure of people, particularly called, agrees with most of my town reads, and then accuses ultra. ultra stands ground, tweet backs off and likes what he saw.

ekko was absent, ekko comes in, ekko fluffs, ekko fucks off. someone votes ekko, ekko says he's busy, blah blah, ekko catches up. ekko spams.

ratchet comes in and accuses pero of knowing that he shouldn't know about cooler's activity levels as scum and says HE MUST HAVE BEEN COACHED. perro takes exception. pero proceeds to defend himself a lot and is super indignant about people all the votes he's received. pero doesnt think the people voting him are scum but he does think ripped is now scummy and his entire focus has become basically calling out his wagon and saying it's bad and how he has a good role and to back off or OH NO YOULL REGRET IT.

i tell blue and tpein to vote arp. they did. tpein claimed miller. arp said he did blow up earlier but it was because he was kinda upset about real life stuff and it leaked into the game. also there was a discussion on how new he was, he is in fact only 2 games new.

this is as good of a summary as i can give.
if that's not a town lock idk what it is

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
main characters mean nothing in these set ups. all characters can be used as fakes.
Wouldn’t that be too chaotic? Like if the main characters itself are fakes. I don’t think so we don’t need to take that route until we get some flips. Since Arp has claimed, the way to proceed from here is to see if he even gets CC’d or if he’s not bring in his results as tracker. Anyways we can leave him aside for now and focus on the others.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Okey, i see

Reads seem fine so far btw, im getting interested in kagu and wakanda, theyve been brought up a few times from what ive seen

Skimmed over his stuff, the only thing that would really ping me about lord Melkor is how fast he gives out town reads, but his overall tone feels like hes actually trying to game solve
ISO me and let me know what you think about me Broki.

that isn't how fake claims work, what.

anyone can be a fake.
Unless host is taking the piss we should be expecting the main characters to be in the game.
Otherwise he is wasting good characters to make mafia extra powerful by giving them top characters as fakes.
Some fake character would be someone like the Daenerys husband and not Daenerys.

Day 1 Vote Count 7

Ekko 4 - TAC, Cooler, Phoenix, hime, Neeko
Arp 5 - Soulkiller, Tpein, Blue, Ultra, KWEH
Pero 5 - Lord Melkor, RippedCal, Worst, Dofla, Chevy
Chevy 1 - Michelle
Dofla 2 - Broki, Pero
Charlie 1 - Fuji
Blue 1 - Kagurashii
Cooler 1 - Ekko

32 players alive, 17 votes to lynch. You have approx 8 hours remaining.
I votes for cooler ...

We have to do the unvote?

Unvote
Vote lynch cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.