[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude fuck off

You're the worst perpetrator for guessing setups and flavor and host Wifom

You do it every game it's boring

Last game all ur talking about is haza wouldn't approve this haza wouldn't approve that

Just give it a rest and read people

Pero is scum bc they're scummy
Don't actually fuck off I love you

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I thought Wakanda's wagon had a chance to grow but it didn't as only person that voted him besides me (Michelle) moved its vote.
You literally kept your vote for a few minutes and now you are switching it. The way you voted, felt like you don’t care if it has any potential to grow or not but he’s was a big OMGUS…. I don’t like your flip flopping.

when you voted Pero, he had more votes than Wakanda and just because Michelle voted you thought it would grow more than Pero?

Unless host is taking the piss we should be expecting the main characters to be in the game.
Otherwise he is wasting good characters to make mafia extra powerful by giving them top characters as fakes.
Some fake character would be someone like the Daenerys husband and not Daenerys.
Judging from what others and what the host himself has said, I'm not going to assume fake claims are some tepid piss water like they often are, and neither should you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
thats not how it works
try solving me via threadplay first
you care about my alignment not claim after all, dont u ratchy
It is how it works

The two other wagons have reasons of varying quality to be suboptimal right now and they're claimed

We have 3 hours. Stop spinning this back on me and claim, you're the next up.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw i know ws likes to give mafia roletracker or rolewatchers

its uncommon here, but in ws mafia often times have these tracker/watcher roles so even results will not fully clear arp

at the end of the day its his gameplay that matters the most

I know I know flavor spec is pointless or w/e but why would Arya have a wolf mentioned in her role unless this is early Arya.

Arp could have been trying to hunt Stark before having to commit to a solid position and then having those two things clash somewhat

Role/character matchup seems fine. And his play surrounding his claim doesn't look super suspect.
host did say some roles would have inconsistencies in the OP to avoid flavor solving.

Emil

Certified Memelord
>Dude did not have townie mentality at all
>Half his posts were panicking over a mere non threatening pressure
>Did not provide a better wagon, or scum hunt at all. Did nothing to help himself.

Those are another points on why I am not sold in that claim as well.
so u wanna double down soul?

Status
Not open for further replies.