Questions & Mysteries Where did Kidd get the egg?

Where did he get it?

• BMP

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • RHP

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Somewhere unknown

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

I just found out on YouTube comment from a user named Oden Kozuki
That Kidd has an egg on his ship just lie Roger did. I checked and it's true.
Zoom in

I'm wondering where he got it from? Is it what he stole from BMP? It makes sense if he got it from BMP (since they collect rare stuff or ancient things)

What do you guys think?
@Shura @playa4321 @Garp the Fist @Rmstorm @inflamehaki @Bogard @Blackbeard @Buusatan94

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out on YouTube comment from a user named Oden Kozuki
That Kidd has an egg on his ship just lie Roger did. I checked and it's true.
Zoom in

I'm wondering where he got it from? Is it what he stole from BMP? It makes sense if he got it from BMP (since they collect rare stuff or ancient things)

What do you guys think?
@Shura @playa4321 @Garp the Fist @Rmstorm @inflamehaki @Bogard @Blackbeard @Buusatan94
WOAH THIS IS INSANE, IT COULD BE THE SAME EGG WHICH WE SEE IN ROGER SHIP!!!
With this Kid role would even play more a big role for later, probably that was the think what he take back from Big mom, since we know Big mom crew was heading for food they probably though this was a normal Egg with isn´t the case!!

So all the lie about Kid get defeated by Snack or any other sweet commander is also false, he go their and almost defeat one sweet commander(note: the sweet commander couldn´t stop him to get the egg and also couldn´t stop to from flee from Big Mom territory, portrayalwise imagine if he almost defeat(or even defeat) Smoothie back then which put him in a similar hype range as Luffy!!).

And it could make sense where he had the egg, he take it or stole it when he was heading against the Redhair pirates, probably he stole that and the Egg is something important for him.

@Jo_Ndule Great job!

J

Jo_Ndule

WOAH THIS IS INSANE, IT COULD BE THE SAME EGG WHICH WE SEE IN ROGER SHIP!!!
With this Kid role would even play more a big role for later, probably that was the think what he take back from Big mom, since we know Big mom crew was heading for food they probably though this was a normal Egg with isn´t the case!!

So all the lie about Kid get defeated by Snack or any other sweet commander is also false, he go their and almost defeat one sweet commander(note: the sweet commander couldn´t stop him to get the egg and also couldn´t stop to from flee from Big Mom territory, portrayalwise imagine if he almost defeat(or even defeat) Smoothie back then which put him in a similar hype range as Luffy!!).

And it could make sense where he had the egg, he take it or stole it when he was heading against the Redhair pirates, probably he stole that and the Egg is something important for him.

@Jo_Ndule Great job!
:finally: ODA keeps making Kidd be cool

J

Jo_Ndule

Possible, maybe it's the thing he went for in Totto Land even though the BMP did not see what he took as important enough to notice since they were completely unimpressed by his journey here.
If this egg is really important it means that it's going to end in Luffy's hands later.
Only Brulee was spouting nonsense.

They literally manipulated Narrstives about Kidd by spreading rumours that he lost and got his arm cut by BMP

We know BM doesn't like fake news yet Kidd feats at Tottoland were manipulated

They just covered their shame,
The same way Mont d Or tried telling/blackmailing Morgans to not write what happened about strawhats + do wrecking stuff

People saying Kid's crew aint strong enough to contend with Luffy's

Just wait till that Egg cracks:madmonk:

Kaido Jr coming for that Strawhat ass:steef:

Hahaha Kidd is probably the only supernova that Luffy fights after Yonko Saga. It will be worstgen version of Roger vs Shiki

Oda just reversed roles :

old "Golden" Era : Roger with one ship (no fleets/allies) had an egg with no army vs Shiki who had srongest military force

WorstGen:
Luffy (roger 2.0) with many fleets will battle Kidd (shiki 2.0) has an egg with fewer fleets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Brulee was spouting nonsense.

They literally manipulated Narrstives about Kidd by spreading rumours that he lost and got his arm cut by BMP

We know BM doesn't like fake news yet Kidd feats in BMP were manipulated

They just covered their shame,
The same Mont d Or tries telling/blackmailing Morgans to not write what happened.
I doubt that Brûlée was spouting nonsense, she wasn't lying when she said that Katakuri was undefeated nor did she did try to cover Snack and Katakuri's defeats while she could have done that. And whatever Kid took it was certainely not important enough in the BMP's eyes for them to think that he was worth chasing after.