Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

not quiet, not everyone

we r looking for a minimum of 2 maf. lets say 2-3 for argument sake

i have provided u 4 names
2-3 of those r mafia

thats how u present ur reads. u only scum read me, and is getting pretty tunnely at it, but u have not yet presented who can possibly be partnered with me. i have interacted more or less with the entire player base given my post count. u can, and you should try to find possible teammates for me to justify me being as part of mafia. i bet you cant find any because im just town
by your logic, tell how the people you targeted are teammates?

because you are attacking them, and i'm the only one doubting you, there's no teammates coming to defend them either

mafia could just be staying quiet on purpose

Emil

Certified Memelord
by your logic, tell how the people you targeted are teammates?

because you are attacking them, and i'm the only one doubting you, there's no teammates coming to defend them either

mafia could just be saying quiet on purpose
lack of interactions among players this late in the game is an indication of partnery. has joy ever mentioned worst or solis? think about that. she also voted mitch last day instead of worst.

there is no one defending me either. mafia is simply happy with this wagon, and if u end up killing tpein and he flips town, mafia could just win tonight

Muse]: At night, you can grant a player automatic access to their ability the following night.

Didn't read anything strong from Reborn on Joy that he might've used it on Joygirl, another player would've gained temperory shots this way last night.​

T Pein why you say temporary ability here?
Because it was the first time I got it.
It said in my role you have unlocked x ability for this night" or something like that

But I had it ever since then to now.

I

Indigo

lack of interactions among players this late in the game is an indication of partnery. has joy ever mentioned worst or solis? think about that. she also voted mitch last day instead of worst.

there is no one defending me either. mafia is simply happy with this wagon, and if u end up killing tpein and he flips town, mafia could just win tonight
unvote

Emil

Certified Memelord
vote lynch worst

i'll get back to this one if people want to give joy a chance

i know you guys want it too

cmon, let your hearts decide

lets end his misery

I

Indigo

there's 2 hours and 10 minutes left to decide

2 votes on Ekko by T-Pein and Joy
1 vote on Worst by Ekko

i will wait and make a decision later

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because it was the first time I got it.
It said in my role you have unlocked x ability for this night" or something like that

But I had it ever since then to now.
you said u redirected stuff to solis n1
i did not know it was a bus drive. thought it was a redirect
hmm

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmm.
Yes I busdrive myself to solis.
I did it to you last night.
Why are you trying to confuse ppl
im not trying to confuse anybody. just noting that ur n1 claim sounded like u redirected yourself to solis. not a bus drive

so:

n1 - tpein to solis
n2 - ???
n3 - bus drive ekko and tpein

what happened n2?

J

Joygirl1

I did mention Worst.
And solis was simply not existent in this thread for several days, you even wrote in one of your posts that you´ve completely forgotten about him.
I see some light attempts of Rottkins defending you. But the missing defence could also be explained by the absence of solis and/or Worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.