Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Whatever happens, don´t split votes! With 2 mafs left versus 3 townies we all have to vote for the same person, so don´t switch to Charlie or something.

if you're JG's scummate, vote me with her, Doc will join you

if you're not:
Not sure it matters now but

Vote lynch Joygirl

She scaned guilty SEVERAL DAYS AGO but solosis decided to keep it for himself.
Solis scanned you. On Saturday. And rn Doc, you're either being dumb or you're part of her team. She voted Ekko when he's about to be lynched anyway.

There 5 people left in the game WHY WOULD I COME IN AND LIE LIKE THAT?
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-the-juciest-fruit.25077/page-61#post-2787237

I

Indigo

Whatever happens, don´t split votes! With 2 mafs left versus 3 townies we all have to vote for the same person, so don´t switch to Charlie or something.
I'm all in on Rottkins

following the leadership of great T-Pein, the most townie person in this game that has lead us to victory and the death of Ekko

:finally:

nothing against you JG, I'll congratulate you (or Ekko, whoever thought of that) post game

but ngl, I'm mad as hell, because I actually read these 60+ pages for nothing

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I am at the bar but I wait for my pals so ur lucky ~💙
Fact that you think that I am scum is funny. Fact that you think that if A is that means that B bust be his pal is unrational. I would more look on people who tried to distant or be attacking towards him more.
To fool me is easy. Everyone knows that here. But I started as a scum and despite that I didn't played much games shows, but at the same time I know a bit about psychology. I suspect Doc for being a scum. Since he admitted that he played before mafia, but not on forums gave me a bigger view with whom I play here. Fact that he was read as the towniest for so long gives me only chills on my back. You could play out to make a show to turn me red in everyone's view be making be believe that Joy is a scum and ekko is town, by standing on Joy's side. Joy might be a scum too or even she alone. Hiding information was a bad idea and fact that it came out only after the death of the player just stinks.
Worst wants to play in games so I will stay still neutral. Since solis was inactive and charile got on his place just right now I will stay calm about him for now.

I

Indigo

That's true but if he had the result why not say it and dip the fk out....next move is crucial and rottkins disappearing is his scum meta
there's so much sus stuff for Rottkins and Charlie came in here completely just gunning Joygirl, nothing on Rottkins

i'm just gonna stick with T-pein's guidelines, we lynch Ekko and if he is mafia, go for Rott, his buddy the entire game, especially last DP

J

Joygirl1

Usually I´d say that we should Rottkins give a chance to post and give his vote but there´s no way he could convince me and it wouldn´t change anything to me.

Vote end day

That's true but if he had the result why not say it and dip the fk out....next move is crucial and rottkins disappearing is his scum meta
He got result 2-3 days after he posted for the last time (something other that "I'm not playing"). He wasn't even responding to Drago in PM

At first I wanted to say sorry for town for not trying to go after 2nd one whoever he is and THEN trying to push JG, but no. I'm not going to play around like this. If anything I feel sorry for Drago, that he got screw over like that and I'm sorry if you expected something else from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.