Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I am at the bar but I wait for my pals so ur lucky ~πŸ’™
Fact that you think that I am scum is funny. Fact that you think that if A is that means that B bust be his pal is unrational. I would more look on people who tried to distant or be attacking towards him more.
To fool me is easy. Everyone knows that here. But I started as a scum and despite that I didn't played much games shows, but at the same time I know a bit about psychology. I suspect Doc for being a scum. Since he admitted that he played before mafia, but not on forums gave me a bigger view with whom I play here. Fact that he was read as the towniest for so long gives me only chills on my back. You could play out to make a show to turn me red in everyone's view be making be believe that Joy is a scum and ekko is town, by standing on Joy's side. Joy might be a scum too or even she alone. Hiding information was a bad idea and fact that it came out only after the death of the player just stinks.
Worst wants to play in games so I will stay still neutral. Since solis was inactive and charile got on his place just right now I will stay calm about him for now.
nice, your last choice is put me in

you know i voted for both Pot and Ekko this game already right?

i've been following T-Pein's lead and reads for quite sometime, the man that was confirmed townie two times already

in fact yesterday i could've chosen to kill Joygirl together with you and Ekko, but i chose to lynch Ekko

if i was mafia with Ekko and someone, we could've won yesterday by killing Joygirl

D

Dragomir

@Rottkins the [Avocado] has been lynched!​

You are the Avocado, a Vanilla Townie!
-[Vanilla Town]: You have no abilities.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
And with that, as it remains only 4 players, specifically 2 vs 2, the game has reached a state of parity. Town has no sufficient way to defend themselves against mafia's faction kill the next night nor can they dwindle mafia's numbers through the night phase. As such, mafia has won the game!

Congratulations to @Joygirl @Worst @Ekkologix and @Pot Goblin

The game is now over. Thank you everybody for playing.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
GG. People should have listened to Charlie, wish people could have analysed the Ekko/Joy interaction more. There would be no reason for Rott to play like that as scum with Ekko. Didn't read much though, probably the better team won? Town were pretty garbo most of the game.

I knew Ekko was full of shit after that my cat died BS then turned around and state he can still play. Joygirl is the mvp scum for sure. Never suspected her even once. GG scum, can't say I appreciate Draco's blender mechanic in a vanilla game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I knew Ekko was full of shit after that my cat died BS then turned around and state he can still play. Joygirl is the mvp scum for sure. Never suspected her even once. GG scum, can't say I appreciate Draco's blender mechanic in a vanilla game.
Enough of this please. No reason to assume he would lie about that (I don't think he is the kind of person to do that) and your remarks are at best insensitive. Let's have some respect for one another, yes?

I

Indigo

dude

@solis you actually got a guilty read on Joygirl on the first fucknig day and didn't tell us?

you could've just told us and dipped

there's no way i could believe @Charlie coming with this info in one of the last days

:josad:

you killed town without even playing in a way...

Status
Not open for further replies.