Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because he stayed in the game and posted a lot and of course no one suspected him after that. This is manipulative whether you agree or not. that's where the speculation came from.

Bro you were down my throat last time I only met post requirement and here we go again. I get it, you don't like my style. Move on mate.
I said you were inactive in one game. One. Your activity wasn't much better here but it wasn't as bad as that one, so eh. Has nothing to do with your style or whatever. Have no issues whatsoever there. I would have said what I said to you here to anyone who said the same thing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
GG. People should have listened to Charlie, wish people could have analysed the Ekko/Joy interaction more. There would be no reason for Rott to play like that as scum with Ekko. Didn't read much though, probably the better team won? Town were pretty garbo most of the game.
i agree that there were elements in our day 4 play that required players to be more attentive to pick up and find out that we r just bussing there

luckily for us we made sure to kill the generally more attentive players early and tbh charles coming in with the result like that just fueled town paranoia against rott more that was all is needed for the lynch

overall town play was lazy after a certain day. tbh even day 2. town should never ever leave the lynch to 1 vote. i knew town had 0 thread control at that point and we just needed to kill the left over attentive ones to win there

Ratchet

i agree that there were elements in our day 4 play that required players to be more attentive to pick up and find out that we r just bussing there

luckily for us we made sure to kill the generally more attentive players early and tbh charles coming in with the result like that just fueled town paranoia against rott more that was all is needed for the lynch

overall town play was lazy after a certain day. tbh even day 2. town should never ever leave the lynch to 1 vote. i knew town had 0 thread control at that point and we just needed to kill the left over attentive ones to win there
The Pot Goblin lynch was luck, yes. Bad play from the Mafia to allow it too honestly. Only complaint I have setup wise is the Jester @Dragomir - not sure the game required one at all. The rest is fair and square, town were bad, scum were better.

J

Joygirl1

@Dragomir How were those abilities unlocked? I never understood for what reason I got them^^
And how did the blender work, was it random or was there a reason why those 3 players died in the blender?

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Pot Goblin lynch was luck, yes. Bad play from the Mafia to allow it too honestly. Only complaint I have setup wise is the Jester @Dragomir - not sure the game required one at all. The rest is fair and square, town were bad, scum were better.
my irl issues + focusing more on the other game lost me track of this one and allowed that blunder. it was terrible tho for sure. no reason to lose pot there at all

J

Joygirl1

Ekko was not there, Salah was not there and Mitch had suggested us to unvote, so I saw no way to save Pot without looking terribly suspicious at that moment. We made the best out of the unlucky RNG and I blamed Mitch for seemingly trying to save Pot^^

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ngl I gave the unlock ability first night to pot when I've got it :usoprice: same with Worst anr than the same gift ability to inigo when I remember right. Dunno how in luck

D

Dragomir

It wasn't an endgame jester.
@Dragomir How were those abilities unlocked? I never understood for what reason I got them^^
And how did the blender work, was it random or was there a reason why those 3 players died in the blender?
I'll respond to this in a minute. On mobile.

D

Dragomir

The abilities were unlocked through the events:
Apple Pie/Banana Bread/Orange Marmalade/
On day 1, the human(the host), would like to make a tasty dish using one of the three fruits above, but he doesn’t know what. As such, a poll will be made for players to vote what fruit dish the human should make. The poll will close at the halfway mark of the day phase.

Each player who voted will be put into a ballot to decide who gets to have a power role the following night. Each option has its own ballot and two players will be selected.

Apple Pie Ballot
The first two players to vote on the main lynch wagon.
Banana Bread Ballot
The first two players to reach 25+ posts.
Orange Marmalade Ballot
The first two players to provide reads.

If there are only two players within a ballot, then they will be auto-selected for a power role. If a ballot has only one or no person in it, then its selections will be distributed down to the next option. The order is this: Apple Pie > Banana Bread > Orange Marmalade. Meaning, the apple pie selections will go to banana bread, while those selections go to orange marmalade, and those go to apple pie.

Failure to vote in the poll will put you in the blender!

Fruit Salad
On day 2, the human wants to make a fruit salad. Players may volunteer themselves to be part of this fruit salad by saying so in the game thread. The first 7 players will be chosen. They have until the halfway mark to join.

The 7 players chosen for this fruit salad will become the only players who can be lynched that day phase. Town will have to vote to lynch among the 7 and only the 7. After the lynch, the 6 players who were let go will be power roles that night.

As well on day 2, there will be an increased post quota. Players will need to make at least 20 posts. Failure to do so will have them put in the blender. Those who still go under the normal quota may be subbed out or mod-killed.

Smoothie
The fated day has arrived! The blender! On day 3, the human wants to make a smoothie. Of the players in the blender, the 3 least active will be killed except those who subbed in or are getting lynched. At most, 4 of the remaining will receive roles the next night, but with a twist. The 4 roles will be randomized together. The remaining players who didn't receive a role will lose their voting power. Players who subbed in during that phase or are getting lynched don't count.

Post-N3
After night 3, players will no longer be able to receive power roles and the game will be a mountainous game going forward.

Here are all the roles:
Apple - Godfather JOAT
Orange - Jailkeeper
Banana - Bus Driver
Strawberry - Strong Role Cop

Tomato - Serial Killer: detect immune on odd nights, and bulletproof on even.
Lychee - Jester

Pineapple - Vote silencer/doublevoter
Kiwi - Doctor
Mango - Santa
Raisin - Absorber
Pear - Actress
Watermelon - Attention Seeker
Lemon - Role blocker
Star Fruit - Poisoner
Coconut - Bodyguard/Bulletproof
Avocado - Muse
Elderberry - Vigilante
Papaya - Cop

Ratchet

It wasn't an endgame jester.
That's not my contention at all. A Jester is a false positive for Town because they correctly identify a player that is not hunting scum but end up lynching a player that doesn't further their wincon (+1 for scum). With 4 scum in the game already, and the blend mechanic and the mechanic that shrunk the lynchable players down, I don't really see why the Jester is even here.

I was kinda sus of Joygirl, even after last DP

but the way Rottkins played completely fucked me :josad:

he was going along with you, even when you tried to lynch him yesterday

he accused me on the last cycle

he kept lurking

and solis going away with a guilty read on Joygirl is fucked up

there's no way i was gonna believe Charlie with that info that late into the game

i put my bad choice more on these two things than the Joygirl / Ekko play last DP if i'm honest
At least you learned about bussing.
It means mafia votes out their member for town cred.

If I was alive I would had listened to charlie as well.
But only because I know solis is buddy buddy with Joygirl and the fact that he repped out instead of coming out with his guilty results make sense.
Still game throwing from solis tho.
Good ridance there....terrible.

I did told you joygirl was on my scum list.
Charlie did a nice iso.
When I said if ekko flips scum lynch rottkins I was trying to get rottkins to just vote ekko out.

Status
Not open for further replies.