Emil

Certified Memelord
I was kinda sus of Joygirl, even after last DP

but the way Rottkins played completely fucked me :josad:

he was going along with you, even when you tried to lynch him yesterday

he accused me on the last cycle

he kept lurking

and solis going away with a guilty read on Joygirl is fucked up

there's no way i was gonna believe Charlie with that info that late into the game

i put my bad choice more on these two things than the Joygirl / Ekko play last DP if i'm honest
it was a set up for the most part
read our chat to see

what we did not anticipate was charles subbing in for solis and saying he has a guilty result

but everything else was fully planned pretty much. the poison on tpein was an extra juice

flowas game was different
worst joked about it in that game and told me i can say my cat was sick. and i did say it as a joke there. just 1 post nothing more.

unfortunately its real here. and not only sick but he passed away. i did not want this to have any effect on the game seeing as i clearly played and disregarded it. i have never used it as a way to appeal to anyone
Fair enough

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because he stayed in the game and posted a lot and of course no one suspected him after that. This is manipulative whether you agree or not. that's where the speculation came from.

Bro you were down my throat last time I only met post requirement and here we go again. I get it, you don't like my style. Move on mate.
disagree

i couldnt play the same for 1-2 days. it affected my play on the other game as well

I

Indigo

it was a set up for the most part
read our chat to see

what we did not anticipate was charles subbing in for solis and saying he has a guilty result

but everything else was fully planned pretty much. the poison on tpein was an extra juice
how was the way Rottkins played setup?

that's the thing

I

Indigo

anyways guys, good game, i'm gonna take a break from WorstGen for some time now

maybe i will came back to play another mafia game sometime

thanks for the game @Dragomir

and sorry town for getting us killed :josad:

and solis going away with a guilty read on Joygirl is fucked up
Yes.

there's no way i was gonna believe Charlie with that info that late into the game
Why? It's literally my first post. Let's imagine I'm scum with Rotkins. Why would I stay on JG out of all people when I know she's seen as town rn? I'd go for you or Worst. Or I'd go even harder on Rotkins, maybe lie I had result on him and hope that next person lynched is Worst for example. Like, if I was mafia, I'd have thrown hard. And Rottkins were still up to debate, while if JG was town that wanted to get rid of mafia, she would vote me, because she would be 100% sure I'm mafia.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko was playing scummy then gave us a sad story and stayed in the game. It doesn't matter if it was lie or truth. You don't do that. Am I the only one that sees this? Jesus.
yeah u r the only one seeing it

i did not intend at all to use this in any way to emotionally appeal to anyone. i hope it didnt come as so

J

Joygirl1

Like I said, reread last cycle and this cycle and look at JG. And this "Nice try." this phase. That period in the end is basically "xd", but she couldn't post that.
We felt sorry for you, we really did, but I also couldn´t post "Ah, damn, we should´ve killed him last night, now he got me" or something like that lol
But just for your info, I indeed suggested that we should kill solis instead YTW but Ekko did not like it^^

We felt sorry for you, we really did, but I also couldn´t post "Ah, damn, we should´ve killed him last night, now he got me" or something like that lol
But just for your info, I indeed suggested that we should kill solis instead YTW but Ekko did not like it^^
Tbh, if I read 60 pages only to find out I was killed at night, I'd be even more mad xd

Emil

Certified Memelord
tbh i expected one of worst/solis/rott to be lynched today and joy wins f3 in the event worst is lynched

glad town just left worst

you have to give mafia credit for that day 4 theatre tbh. you will say u see it in a hidnsight but it did its job while in the game.

all we needed was to convince the living players that me and joy cannot be teammates. and we did good job at that

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So Solis got JG as guilty and didn't care to reveal it to town thats some next level of BS I have seen

Anyway, congratulations to mafia team for the win.

Thanks for the game drago

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
were you actually in a bar with your friends? :suresure:

because i saw you reading the thread and not doing anything

and then you went after me being mafia instead of joygirl or charlie, i was completly fucked

:lusalty:
Everyone laugh at me when I check mafia here :suresure: but tho I drink here with Pathologic fans and they understand me :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.