Status
Not open for further replies.
Was painfully obvious ekko was skooma after I flipped, but gg to the winners 🏆
He should have been lynch DP1 for spamming the chat. Town need to learn how to filter out players that are problem even if they happen to be town.

Then he threw a sob story at us that Flowa told me and him to use in my last game here.

I

Indigo

I knew Ekko was full of shit after that my cat died BS then turned around and state he can still play. Joygirl is the mvp scum for sure. Never suspected her even once. GG scum, can't say I appreciate Draco's blender mechanic in a vanilla game.
i'm gonna assume @Ekkologix wasn't lying about his cat and his car

if he was lying about both of these things, that's a pretty shit thing to do

so i'm just gonna assume the best

J

Joygirl1

Enough of this please. No reason to assume he would lie about that (I don't think he is the kind of person to do that) and your remarks are at best insensitive. Let's have some respect for one another, yes?
Nobody should do this in a game of mafia. If you need to sub then do it and give the sad story later, this is manipulative. Doesn't matter if it was the truth. I can see why MU have rules against this type of nonsense. Only on worst gen.

Also stop talking to me, you always have a problem with me. Not dealing with your nonsense.

i'm gonna assume @Ekkologix wasn't lying about his cat and his car

if he was lying about both of these things, that's a pretty shit thing to do

so i'm just gonna assume the best
Ekko was playing scummy then gave us a sad story and stayed in the game. It doesn't matter if it was lie or truth. You don't do that. Am I the only one that sees this? Jesus.

J

Joygirl1

I knew Ekko was full of shit after that my cat died BS then turned around and state he can still play. Joygirl is the mvp scum for sure. Never suspected her even once. GG scum, can't say I appreciate Draco's blender mechanic in a vanilla game.
Thanks for praising me but Ekko did not lie about his cat and saying such things is rude and unnecessary.

I

Indigo

Tho I am so happy about the fact that I was right at least about Joy and a bit about Worst. :steef:
were you actually in a bar with your friends? :suresure:

because i saw you reading the thread and not doing anything

and then you went after me being mafia instead of joygirl or charlie, i was completly fucked

:lusalty:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nobody should do this in a game of mafia. If you need to sub then do it and give the sad story later, this is manipulative. Doesn't matter if it was the truth. I can see why MU have rules against this type of nonsense. Only on worst gen.
I mean, you're not wrong on the surface of it, but why even speculate on this? If Ekko lied about it, that's his business.
Also stop talking to me, you always have a problem with me. Not dealing with your nonsense.
Literally what? Where are you even getting this shit from?

Thanks for complementing me but Ekko did not lie about his Ekko and saying such things is rude and unnecessary.
You are entitled to your feelings, I already explained to Flowa that this is wrong to say last game I played as scum. If its true, it is still wrong. Clearly we don't have rules against this.

dude

@solis you actually got a guilty read on Joygirl on the first fucknig day and didn't tell us?

you could've just told us and dipped

there's no way i could believe @Charlie coming with this info in one of the last days

:josad:

you killed town without even playing in a way...
Like I said, reread last cycle and this cycle and look at JG. And this "Nice try." this phase. That period in the end is basically "xd", but she couldn't post that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You are entitled to your feelings, I already explained to Flowa that this is wrong to say last game I played as scum. If its true, it is still wrong. Clearly we don't have rules against this.
flowas game was different
worst joked about it in that game and told me i can say my cat was sick. and i did say it as a joke there. just 1 post nothing more.

unfortunately its real here. and not only sick but he passed away. i did not want this to have any effect on the game seeing as i clearly played and disregarded it. i have never used it as a way to appeal to anyone

I

Indigo

you were under the genjutsu all this time, poor doctor
I was kinda sus of Joygirl, even after last DP

but the way Rottkins played completely fucked me :josad:

he was going along with you, even when you tried to lynch him yesterday

he accused me on the last cycle

he kept lurking

and solis going away with a guilty read on Joygirl is fucked up

there's no way i was gonna believe Charlie with that info that late into the game

i put my bad choice more on these two things than the Joygirl / Ekko play last DP if i'm honest

I mean, you're not wrong on the surface of it, but why even speculate on this? If Ekko lied about it, that's his business.
Literally what? Where are you even getting this shit from?
Because he stayed in the game and posted a lot and of course no one suspected him after that. This is manipulative whether you agree or not. that's where the speculation came from.

Bro you were down my throat last time I only met post requirement and here we go again. I get it, you don't like my style. Move on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.