[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway enough if that let me try to catch up

im travelling today to visit family. will be near dead inactive

best i can do here is enable a second lynch. please decide on 2 wagons and i can do that

I wasn't around to push it.

There's a disconnect here with you. Sk I can get because he doesn't know me, but you do. Do you think there's an association with arp considering I started the wagon and was the one asking everyone else to join it throughout the day? I did eventually change my.mind because of his re-entry approach and again I can get why sk would find it weird, but anyone from our forum really shouldn't.
I think you wasted your vote instead of using it wisely and you explaining it was because you wanted ekko chopped is bollocks because you didn't push for it.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Not sure why you are entertaining that the result is tampered with. Arp was scummy, and his arya claim is a fake one. Having a person confirm that Arp is not what he claims he is makes sense even from thread play perspective. Dude is scummy.

Who are your scum reads at the moment?
I mentioned it as a suggestion to consider. It has very less chance of happening but having a bus driver is not uncommon.

We should look at all perspectives before taking a decision or else we lose not one, but two townies.

Ofc, I might be overthinking this scenario and Arp is a scum afterall so I'll provide my support by voting against him.

Current scum pile - Blue, Zolo, Pero, Melkor.

Status
Not open for further replies.