[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
whats weird about starting a new wagon like 2-3 + hours into the day when both the main wagons at the time (arp and pero) claimed characters and we had enough active players to reach majority?
Yes. I have no issues with you starting wagon. I just felt weird how you also switched to Wakanda next and your wagon didn’t gain enough traction.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko wanting people to wagon a guy with like 3 posts an hour before EoD

Could you be any less useful
you will be surprised at how many maf u lynch this way

cooler keeping vote on me for an entire day is pretty scummy for his standards

now obviously that was just a suggestion my friend. i realized players, you included, were not interested so i dropped it.

now this is the what... 5th time someone brings this up?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's very weird.

You saying you are voteless yet you are placing your vote. You did that yesterday as well but just missed the day end by a few seconds.

Now you are voting for Arp. If you do weird stuff then get called out for acting so.

I don't see why you should specifically go out of your way to do an action which has literally 0 impact on the game unless there is something else.
i would suggest u keep placing ur vote @hime because of

1. helps us vote track you and your intentions
2. if there are vote gifters they can affect u
3. fook the haters

you will be surprised at how many maf u lynch this way

cooler keeping vote on me for an entire day is pretty scummy for his standards

now obviously that was just a suggestion my friend. i realized players, you included, were not interested so i dropped it.

now this is the what... 5th time someone brings this up?
I'm not even saying that Cooler can't be mafia. All I'm saying is that trying to start a fresh wagon 2 hours before EoD when we need 17! votes to lynch is pointless. You said you only kept it there for a few minutes and it's probably right, I haven't fact checked it, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.