Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he obtains dragon scales or what?
In case you missed it, he is weak even to simple hakiless slashes.
He will never have Kaido's durability. Dreams be dreams tho.
I hope he is mistaken between durability and endurance…. When it comes to durability simply no one is gonna be as durable as him while for endurance Luffy despite not a match to Kaido endurance wise, but he is still monstrous in that regard more than anyone par Kaido.

That's still not Luffy

you know Luffy is the main character right?

it doesn't matter how much we love Zoro, it just doesn't make sense

I wished it did, i want to see Zoro lopping off that Kaido's head

but it's kinda unreasonable to expect Zoro to do this, unless Luffy gets do something bigger than that
Bruh it's was set from urouge back in sabody that zoro as impressive as he is implies that his captain is even more impressive being his captain. What ever Zoro does makes luffy look amazing.

But I see why you have hesitation to it.

It is not about what I believe.
It is about Oda building up Zoro vs Kaido for so many years and y'all not seeing it because MC is in your way of thinking straight.
How many times of Luffy's 6 returns did you call out?
2 losses Nik. He lost legitimately twice. In 1009 he was hit by Ragnarok. He was up the next chapter. That's it. Stop counting that and his loss in 923. It's irrelevant to the discussion.

And I called both when he lost and the purpose of both.

1013:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1013-spoilers-discussion.13860/post-1410114
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1013-spoilers-discussion.13860/post-1410803

1042:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1042-spoilers-discussion.22663/post-2543593
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1042-spoilers-discussion.22663/post-2544901

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope he is mistaken between durability and endurance…. When it comes to durability simply no one is gonna be as durable as him while for endurance Luffy despite not a match to Kaido endurance wise, but he is still monstrous in that regard more than anyone par Kaido.
Endurance will always be "impressive" as long as characters are trying to beat Luffy with blunt damage...
Endurance completely disappears as a stat when two characters can off each other in a single slash.
One cannot endure a missing head but I wouldnt be surprised if Luffy does it and says - This is so much fun!

Is Orochi actually dead or is Oda faking out his death AGAIN

The Ame No Habakiri not being used to actually slay the snake would be stupid but at this point the whole Orochi side of Onigashima has been dragging so much I don’t give a fuck at this point

Please just kill him and keep him dead

I

Indigo

Bruh it's was set from urouge back in sabody that zoro as impressive as he is implies that his captain is even more impressive being his captain. What ever Zoro does makes luffy look amazing.

But I see why you have hesitation to it.
yeah, but that's not how Oda writes these things

Oda always makes Luffy the most impressive

Zoro already did so much impressive shit this raid

he stopped Apoo and got the antidote, he went to the Roof 5, he defeated King

Luffy only got Roof 5 and now his fight with Kaido

it's weird to think looking at it as whole, and think Zoro is gonna come and take Kaido's last hit, instead of Luffy, that has been only focused in this fight since the start

I’m so tired of Oda… what the fuck is he still doing with Orochi…

I can’t even believe how fucking boring this arc became because of the screentime of “fake Orochi death”
What the hell…

every 4 chapters, there is a new fake death of Orochi and wasted screentime…

Luffy’s main fight with Kaido.. main arc fight turned into a joke.. and final round became so boring because of the many interruption by other plots.. it is the same stupid shit that was happening in Doffy’s fight… we get 2 panels of their fight.. then 15 pages of other plot..

this shit makes the fight way too boring

I

Indigo

Zoro killing Kaido is inevitable.
i would love ZKK

but

The MC defeating the villain is trully inevitable

if the MC loses against the villain in an arc, nobody is beating that villain that arc

another character can only beat the villain if the MC hasn't fought the villain or they are fightining someone more important / stronger in the same arc

This feels like the truth for almost all shounen

yeah, but that's not how Oda writes these things

Oda always makes Luffy the most impressive

Zoro already did so much impressive shit this raid

he stopped Apoo and got the antidote, he went to the Roof 5, he defeated King

Luffy only got Roof 5 and now his fight with Kaido

it's weird to think looking at it as whole, and think Zoro is gonna come and take Kaido's last hit, instead of Luffy, that has been only focused in this fight since the start
Ok if luffy beats kaido. I won't be angry. However if zoro is the one to slay kaido after this I see no reason why luffy fans should be angry since again this makes luffy look better seeing that he is the man who is the captain of the man that slayed kaido. Just saying

I

Indigo

Ok if luffy beats kaido. I won't be angry. However if zoro is the one to slay kaido after this I see no reason why luffy fans should be angry since again this makes luffy look better seeing that he is the man who is the captain of the man that slayed kaido. Just saying
If that's the case, Luffy fans won't be mad.

But ZKK / Zoro fans will be mad, at least most of them.

Since killing a defeated / weakened Kaido won't be that great of a moment as the ZKK they think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.