How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh noโ€ฆ this is going to be a โ€˜Katakuri injures himself to make it a fair fightโ€™ plot point once again. Instead of Flambe it will be Zunesha or Cp0 blowing himself up or something stupid like that.

The plot armor is unbelievably bad here.

How does oda or the editors think this is good writing...... Whatever happened to l will keep punching untill I can't anymore..... I waps expecting something like lucci scene when he declared that
? Literally the whole chapter is them fighting. He tried to do exactly that. Is Luffy clairvoyant? Is he supposed to know that the CP-0 boss would come and distract him?

he just didn't understand how it works and he used his FS to solve the problem, in case of the CP0 guy , how FS would solve anything Luffy is surprised why a man is there and obviously someone who would like to interfere in his fight and attack him.
FS got surprised by that attack. Period.
Luffy getting surprised doesn't change FS. He would knew CP0 guy would come and Kaido would land an attack on him. That is how it works.
This is the problem of Oda giving Luffy multiple powers that he isn't using.

FUTURE SIGHT DOES NOT LET YOU SEE OTHER INDIVIDUALS! That is just regular observation haki. Future sight lets you see the future NOT if Flambe is starring at you!!! Go learn!
dude what's your problem? i said katakuri only relaised it when he saw flambe. Sure one doesn't know how one's looking at or not through FS but flambe attacked luffy and luffy dodged .He saw luffy dodging but didn't see flambe's silent needle
so tell me how luffy realised that there is an attack coming from flambe and how katakuri missed it even though before that in tea party he realised that luffy is going to break mother caramel potrait when he is not even concentrating on it.

And he'll still get up and win with Awakening or something else. It doesn't matter. Luffy isn't going to lose his arc fight while everyone else wins.

I've only said this a 1000 times with Kid/Law/Big Mom too
Yes i know he is going to get back up and that is why I hate it. Luffy is going to get back up for the fourth time! It is boring! And i know Luffy is going to win at the end but that is not the issue. it is HOW Luffy is going to win that is so shitty.

How does oda or the editors think this is good writing...... Whatever happened to l will keep punching untill I can't anymore..... I waps expecting something like lucci scene when he declared that
maybe it's a tad realistic ......
that luffy can't stop the consequence of outside interference on his fight? lol

it is not a nerf. it is a power up with draw back like G4, G4 sucks Luffy's haki too, and you would not call that a nerf either, it is really surprising how being a fan makes people lose rationality .
without Enma Zoro would not have been able to win against King or to cut Kaido.
he had to let Enma sucks his haki to make those achievements, how could you call it a nerf?
we should call G4 a nerf too?
G4 is Luffy using his haki to max potential for a short period of time.
Enma is just sucking Zoro haki without reason. He clear says at 1001 and 1033 he was holding back because of it. Nothing supports that Zoro is stronger by wielding Enma.

He couldโ€™ve done that without making Luffy lose necessarily
Oda wanted to achieve many things with that, he wants to give us more about Kaido's personality too, he wanted that Luffy didn't lose all of his haki before he awakened since i assume awakening alone is not enough to defeat a haki user like Kaido, he wanted Luffy not lose in 1 vs 1 head on again. it is not perfect executed for sure but Luffy was always like that he get distracted, even lose to some fodders at time , on the bright side you can say even that Luffy has got better .

Yes i know he is going to get back up and that is why I hate it. Luffy is going to get back up for the fourth time! It is boring! And i know Luffy is going to win at the end but that is not the issue. it is HOW Luffy is going to win that is so shitty.
Let's wait and see how it happens first before saying this.

There have been big nods to his awakening. We don't know what it is. We don't know if it can awaken without Luffy in control. We don't know anything at this point. Just ride it out..

Kaidou himself said he wasnt serious but you said he was serious. Luffy didnt even need to block Hakai if he can tank Ragnarok without any damage like in 1010. Kidd said Zoro blocked Hakai for 1 sec, 1 moment, directly contradicting you here. If you just wanna downplay Luffy from this spoilers then know that Zoro is in a much lower position.
When is Kaido saying he wasn't serious? He said he didn't fought serious 1v1. Hakai wasn't 1v1.
And is a lie anyway since he was serious against Big Mom too.
He said a moment not a second. Again just the conversation they had took 5s.
And Luffy got knock out hy Ragnarok. What you mean without getting hurt? He can't block Hakai. Period.

FS got surprised by that attack. Period.
Luffy getting surprised doesn't change FS. He would knew CP0 guy would come and Kaido would land an attack on him. That is how it works.
This is the problem of Oda giving Luffy multiple powers that he isn't using.
no that is how it is he is against the strongest creature he doesn't uses FS for other things. Katakuri didn't notice Flambe either. and he didn't knew why Luffy got distracted.

That's always been the name of the game with One Piece. Whoever has the bigger drive to never give up, and overcome whatever is thrown their way, is the Victor. Nothings changed in 20+ years. That doesn't just apply to Luffy either.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
What will happen.

- Kaido and CP0 boss talk and team up
- Sanji comes and stalls Kaido
- Luffy comes back up
- Sanji defeats the CP0 boss
Sanji is just missing for various chapters just like that "running around" moment.
Nothing will come from it.

G4 is Luffy using his haki to max potential for a short period of time.
Enma is just sucking Zoro haki without reason. He clear says at 1001 and 1033 he was holding back because of it. Nothing supports that Zoro is stronger by wielding Enma.
lame excuses man. and Zoro is stronger wielding Enma even Big Mom warned Kaido about Enma not about Zoro man. are you sure read the same one piece?

That's always been the name of the game with One Piece. Whoever has the bigger drive to never give up, and overcome whatever is thrown their way, is the Victor. Nothings changed in 20+ years. That doesn't just apply to Luffy either.
yes it has always been like that but now instead of getting defeated once, they are now getting defeated three- four times. So it is now three times as long as it was in the past!

Leak summary
- L Drake emerge from defeat to stab cp0 boss, while cp0 boss counter with shigan
- other plotline
- cp0 boss distract luffy

L Drake plot so far in wano arc =
1. Loss by sanji kick and can't find him (weak obsv haki)
2. Loss by Bleeding after see nami's body
3. Help law escape
4. Loss Beaten no match to basil hawkins, who's who, queen (while marco fought queen & king / zoro fought BM & kaido)
5. Beat 1 numbers
6. Can't beat an already slashed by zoro apoo
7. Loss to cp0
8. Emerge and loss again to cp0 boss

The cool character design doesn't keep up with his achievement..seems only have dino durability as strong points..

Considering his peer supernova luffy, kid, zoro, law has done..

Status
Not open for further replies.