Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how you went down to 2 from 6.
Chapter 1003 he runs out of energy, that's a loss. Unless you discard it because others are there to carry his ass?
Chapter 1003 he gets eaten while out of energy, thats a loss too. Unless you again count others as loss barrier?
Chapter 1009 gets KOed, others again protect his ass. Do you again dont count losses because others are there?
Chapter 1013 gets KOed, others again save him and feed him. No loss again because others fished him out of sea?
Chapter 1042 gets killed, Joyboy's Nika saves his ass and revives him. No loss, huh?
Chapter 1045 gets beat, returns because of "heart, hit that beat!". Kaido didnt proceed to kill him because why should he?
And there is a loss from chapter 923. He got beaten 7 times and he returned thanks to others babysitting his ass.
You can try to call those moments victories but a loss stays a loss.
And then y'all are moaning about Zoro returning for 2nd time without losing even once... :kobeha:
Preach man I screenshotting this. To add it was zoro whom been saving him those times as well. When he was knocked out by ragnarom, when he was almost eaten, and when gear 4 tired him out he had to save luffy from bigmom lol

Are you even hearing what you are saying?
Why the fuck would zoro take the mink medicine again when he literally said he believes Luffy is going to beat kaido?

Taking the mink medicine would literally kill him, what that would mean is that Zoro has so little faith in luffy that he is willing to kill himself because he believes Luffy will lose.
1) I said this is the easiest way to cure Zoro.

2) Just remember his words in Thriller Bark when Sanji asked him about his trust in Luffy (I'm too lazy to look for this page)

3) It was clear even when he first took the medicine, but he still said that now it does not matter. But, yes, this is just the easiest way. Do not forget that Zoro's endurance exceeds human abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.