Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
2 losses Nik. He lost legitimately twice. In 1009 he was hit by Ragnarok. He was up the next chapter. That's it. Stop counting that and his loss in 923. It's irrelevant to the discussion.

And I called both when he lost and the purpose of both.

1013:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1013-spoilers-discussion.13860/post-1410114
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1013-spoilers-discussion.13860/post-1410803

1042:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1042-spoilers-discussion.22663/post-2543593
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1042-spoilers-discussion.22663/post-2544901
Funny how you went down to 2 from 6.
Chapter 1003 he runs out of energy, that's a loss. Unless you discard it because others are there to carry his ass?
Chapter 1003 he gets eaten while out of energy, thats a loss too. Unless you again count others as loss barrier?
Chapter 1009 gets KOed, others again protect his ass. Do you again dont count losses because others are there?
Chapter 1013 gets KOed, others again save him and feed him. No loss again because others fished him out of sea?
Chapter 1042 gets killed, Joyboy's Nika saves his ass and revives him. No loss, huh?
Chapter 1045 gets beat, returns because of "heart, hit that beat!". Kaido didnt proceed to kill him because why should he?
And there is a loss from chapter 923. He got beaten 7 times and he returned thanks to others babysitting his ass.
You can try to call those moments victories but a loss stays a loss.
And then y'all are moaning about Zoro returning for 2nd time without losing even once... :kobeha:

i would love ZKK

but

The MC defeating the villain is trully inevitable

if the MC loses against the villain in an arc, nobody is beating that villain that arc

another character can only beat the villain if the MC hasn't fought the villain or they are fightining someone more important / stronger in the same arc

This feels like the truth for almost all shounen
Zoro can’t kill Kaido before Luffy beats him.

Endurance will always be "impressive" as long as characters are trying to beat Luffy with blunt damage...
Endurance completely disappears as a stat when two characters can off each other in a single slash.
One cannot endure a missing head but I wouldnt be surprised if Luffy does it and says - This is so much fun!
By this argument Law is top 1 cuz he can do gamma knife or what he has now puncture willie to the brain and one shot all his enemies. However, fights aren’t that simple.

there’s a way ZKK could happen and would still be Luffy beating Kaido fully. But that could happen if Kaido is knocked out for a while and taken somewhere. Then it happens after the fight and raid and in post Wano. But it still doesn’t make sense to me

If that's the case, Luffy fans won't be mad.

But ZKK / Zoro fans will be mad, at least most of them.

Since killing a defeated / weakened Kaido won't be that great of a moment as the ZKK they think of.
What about something like this:

I think it would be more like this:

• Luffy defeats Kaido in a 1v1 in KO's him, but he becomes drained and completely immobile.
  • Onigashima starts to crumble while still falling, and everyone tries desperately to evacuate. The SHs can't seem to get to Luffy in all the chaos, and they have to get out first (kind of like what happened in Enies Lobby)
  • A giant piece of debris/rock hits unconscious Kaido in the head after a while has passed since he was KO'd, and he groggily wakes up
  • He realizes that he has lost (that he was not JoyBoy, and that he never got his proper 1v1 victory over a strong opponent like he always wanted), and he becomes bitter
  • He either tries to kill Luffy while Luffy can't move, or he tries to set flame to the Flower Capital as his last act
  • Dragon Momo catches Zoro on his back to prevent him from falling off the island (Zoro has now been revived, maybe with a black blade or with his left eye open), and Zoro senses that Luffy/the Flower Capital is in danger
  • Momo takes him up to Kaido and Zoro kills him in order to save Luffy or the FC (or both)
IMO, this would allow Luffy to still have the glory of defeating Kaido in a 1v1, but also give Zoro a moment to be recognized as a savior by the people of Wano. It would also cement Zoro's importance to the crew as Luffy's biggest pillar of support and the person who looks out for him the most

If that's the case, Luffy fans won't be mad.

But ZKK / Zoro fans will be mad, at least most of them.

Since killing a defeated / weakened Kaido won't be that great of a moment as the ZKK they think of.
Hence why I said oda can do it in a way that implies luffy could have gotten the job done had he had one more hit in while at the same time it being impressive zoro replicating one of luffys best feats. It would be a win win for both

Funny how you went down to 2 from 6.
Chapter 1003 he runs out of energy, that's a loss. Unless you discard it because others are there to carry his ass?
Chapter 1003 he gets eaten while out of energy, thats a loss too. Unless you again count others as loss barrier?
Chapter 1009 gets KOed, others again protect his ass. Do you again dont count losses because others are there?
Chapter 1013 gets KOed, others again save him and feed him. No loss again because others fished him out of sea?
Chapter 1042 gets killed, Joyboy's Nika saves his ass and revives him. No loss, huh?
Chapter 1045 gets beat, returns because of "heart, hit that beat!". Kaido didnt proceed to kill him because why should he?
And there is a loss from chapter 923. He got beaten 7 times and he returned thanks to others babysitting his ass.
You can try to call those moments victories but a loss stays a loss.
And then y'all are moaning about Zoro returning for 2nd time without losing even once... :kobeha:
Those are silly ass semantics lmao, it frankly does not matter since he lasted far longer in the fight when Kaido started fighting serious as a 1v1 lol. And when did I ever say any of these moments were victories for Luffy? You inept?

The point is, he's the one still fighting Kaido whether you like it or not. He lost legitimately twice (with 2 major breaks in the fight), and he was back predictably. Now hes (predictably) ending the fight, whether you want it to or not.

But again, believe what you want lmao. I'm not telling you to think differently.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
In the end Luffy is giving Kaido one of the best 1v1s he's had (Kaido's own words) and Kaido is giving Luffy clout as someone super strong and on his level. He didnt do that for any of the other rooftop boys and he didnt do it for Big Mom. I'll go by Kaido's words on who's stronger and who's actually giving him a real fight, not headcanon.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
By this argument Law is top 1 cuz he can do gamma knife or what he has now puncture willie to the brain and one shot all his enemies. However, fights aren’t that simple.
Law can try and hit people with it but he will never succeed against capable fights. He barely did it in team battle vs incompetent character.
Meanwhile, Zoro catches everyone and the only reason why heads arent flying around is because Oda doesn't wish it so when it serves no purpose especially on characters that he plans to re-use and bring back at some point...

Those are silly ass semantics lmao, it frankly does not matter since he lasted far longer in the fight when Kaido started fighting serious as a 1v1 lol. And when did I ever say any of these moments were victories for Luffy? You inept?

The point is, he's the one still fighting Kaido whether you like it or not. He lost legitimately twice (with 2 major breaks in the fight), and he was back predictably. Now hes (predictably) ending the fight, whether you want it to or not.

But again, believe what you want lmao. I'm not telling you to think differently.
Calling them semantics doesnt change them being loses.
Lost 7 times and returned. You are complaining about Zoro returning 2nd time...
"Luffy still fighting Kaido" is a point for what?

You can believe that Luffy will end Kaido but Kaido cannot end with his head attached.
It means a monster samurai, which Kaido himself wishes for, is necessary to do what Luffy is unable to do.
I am not telling you to support ZKK but if you think it isnt built up as the only solution to Kaido, you are very, very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.