[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Underworld Broker okay, ended up actually going through his posts, can't really make much from what I saw so far, he interacted with Michelle, but does not tell me anything really.

Neeko said he can be unnecessarily aggressive, but don't see his aggressiveness, dude did nothing. Have him null could swing either way. What about you?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
*looks back*

I see u did, maybe i should give recipes from weebs game to refresh ur memory, im p sure i complained there too and told yall to move convo to general thread

That thread has too many pages so im not gonna bother tho
One game in which I had over 2000 posts in does not a trend make.

Vote: Arp

Duel Vote: Ekko

Lannister Alliance Aligned
This clears it up for me. Appreciated. Town lean.

Is this the first time this mafia name comes up?
I scan exactly as this so its legit.
This is good info to have as well, and with your miller claim. Town lean.

Weird post.
You are pre Flipping Arp.
Tmi slip?
We are merely voting because we trust a cop check but he could be lying or it was messed with.

Why are you trying to stop discussion on other possible mafia players.
If it was up to you we just lynch arp and end the phase w/o discussions?
Scummy

:laughmoji:
Do not put words into my mouth. When I entered he had 13 votes of 16 needed and with a plurality lynch he's as good as gone. The direction that Michelle took to explore other avenues seemed....interesting given the flow of the wagon and seeming confidence in catching a wolf.

There's plenty of time for discussion but a correct lynch can afford a good chunk of time to reaffirm reads and look at interactions pending the flip. If Arp is scum, we can examine his interactions to find team mates. If arp is town, then we hunt down Worst.

Good to see I haven't seen you change your spots.

@Underworld Broker okay, ended up actually going through his posts, can't really make much from what I saw so far, he interacted with Michelle, but does not tell me anything really.

Neeko said he can be unnecessarily aggressive, but don't see his aggressiveness, dude did nothing. Have him null could swing either way. What about you?
Who is Neeko? They shyed away when I said that my being aggressive is a load of nonsense and that I was offended.

What were these weird vibes?
I'm referring to this post:

Arp is dead to rites and you're looking for connections elsewhere? What's your motivation for moving away from the agenda? One could assume that you're trying to swing this away from a mate of yours given the plurality. I'm growing concerned by you the more I see.
yes arp is likely dead soon but we dont know for certain yet that he's red until he flips

its just easier to work with smth where someone already flipped like chevy did in that case, trying to find purple is gonna help us also get them out of the picture and identify red in the process by looking for connections between players, we also have the ratio thing from lord melkor so we can do some math with ppl too

Look at you Dohawk, such a brave warrior for not fearing being investigated. Where does that courage come from I wonder? or is it all bluff?
Why should the innocent fear an investigation?

Look at you Dohawk, such a brave warrior for not fearing being investigated. Where does that courage come from I wonder? or is it all bluff?
Why should the innocent fear investigation?

The innocent have no need to fear investigation brother, in fact I'd like this whole me being purple nonsense cleared up.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm referring to this post:

yes arp is likely dead soon but we dont know for certain yet that he's red until he flips

its just easier to work with smth where someone already flipped like chevy did in that case, trying to find purple is gonna help us also get them out of the picture and identify red in the process by looking for connections between players, we also have the ratio thing from lord melkor so we can do some math with ppl too
Good morning everyone.
:hapnoel:

It's not just you btw Broker, it's a really weird reaction from him when people are trying to make the most on the day. It's not like we're going to take our votes off arp while exploring, and the thread would die if we just focused on the current lynch.

There's only so much you can talk about someone before they flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.