[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way they are additional town IMO. In best case they can win with town - I think flavour wise Deanerys would want specific people dead.
This additonal town is still town who wins with town plus something else in wincon, or is a separate faction without factional killing power and separate wincon?
Idk if i put it well in english, i hope you get it

This additonal town is still town who wins with town plus something else in wincon, or is a separate faction without factional killing power and separate wincon?
Idk if i put it well in english, i hope you get it
Ah, so "Additional Town" as indies that can with town but not with mafia?

Not sure it would be that easy here.

Because I made a bunch of assumptions about the purple alignment based on a previous Gramma game that I played and I guess he thinks he's the only intelligent person in this game or something. He seems to be stuck on base level solving a la "talks about purple - must be purple" and doesn't even adress the points I make. The purples don't know each other, and according to the split provided by Melkor, they're no bigger than 6 members. The hell kind of a scum faction is that?
Okay, this is first game of Grammaton I play.

How does he do multiple factions usually?

I can clearly see that she’s been voting even though her vote counts as a zero because she was suggested by two people. Considering we have majority lynch, when someone claims they are voteless it doesn’t make sense. Then we had Chevy who was claiming that he’s a double voter but from his role wasn’t able to see any such thing mentioned. If kept unchecked, it might affect our lynches in the long run if there’s some tricks going on. Doesn’t make me a hater for pointing it out.
I wonder how having no voting power interacts with the majority lynch? Would a voteless player be counted as the 17th required to lynch?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
lol, i meant like hot takes on a player or smth
I'm starting to suspect Fuji over his purple panic rn, Nana and Kagu are there as well.

I agree that we should be cautious around purple and check for them but the description of Dany getting mad at GW's death makes me think they're a faction that can become anti-town if too many members die or something along the lines. Flavor-wise there are 3 things that lead to her going into chef mode and cooking poor innocents. The death of her dragons, the death of her close friends, and the discovery that Jon Snow had the rightful claim to the iron throne (This last one I can see potential friction with town tbh).

Getting town focused on purple is perfect for the red faction since not only does it take pressure off of them it could also lead to another anti-town faction and put us in a 2 front war. Then Reds would be able to sweep up the pieces. Based on that I find that fuji (and some others) is maybe trying a bit too hard to convince us that purple should be taken down if we find them.

In regards to killing Dany first, I think it will lead to a similar result.

I'm willing to change my tune if purples actually start causing trouble but I'll need a bit more than an ability that's essentially a vig shot with the consequence of dying if accidentally targeting another purple. In my eyes, they're not a problem until they become a problem.

That's my hot take.
:hapnoel:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm starting to suspect Fuji over his purple panic rn, Nana and Kagu are there as well.

I agree that we should be cautious around purple and check for them but the description of Dany getting mad at GW's death makes me think they're a faction that can become anti-town if too many members die or something along the lines. Flavor-wise there are 3 things that lead to her going into chef mode and cooking poor innocents. The death of her dragons, the death of her close friends, and the discovery that Jon Snow had the rightful claim to the iron throne (This last one I can see potential friction with town tbh).

Getting town focused on purple is perfect for the red faction since not only does it take pressure off of them it could also lead to another anti-town faction and put us in a 2 front war. Then Reds would be able to sweep up the pieces. Based on that I find that fuji (and some others) is maybe trying a bit too hard to convince us that purple should be taken down if we find them.

I'm willing to change my tune if purples actually start causing trouble but I'll need a bit more than an ability that's essentially a vig shot with the consequence of dying if accidentally targeting another purple. In my eyes, they're not a problem until they become a problem.

That's my hot take.
This is where I read the flavor at.
https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Daenerys_Targaryen#Targaryen_madness

That's my hot take.
i like this post

(idk about fuji kinda still think hes prolly town after what he said)

You think mafia would have such ability? maybe giving town lean based off that alone is iffy, and after reconsideration he is still in that null range. But what makes me lean him a bit to the townie side is how he was open about it. I might be wrong and he is mafia though, generally speaking i wanted to see more of ekko to get better read on him hence why I voted for pero and wanted it to be a tie to put him under the heat to gain better read. But no one seem to be willing to do that so meh.
I think Ekko is capable of bussing. I also believe he flavour hinted his role, which should make him either town or indie if Lannister Alliance and Daenerys factions are the main non-town factions.

Was there anything that pinged you bad about Ekko so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.