[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I claimed Doffy and was NK the same night. If I claimed earlier I would of just gotten NK earlier.

Just like how you got killed day 2 because you claimed
That was due to Rej's vengeful, which is a very controversial ability.

Never expected mafia to have a vengeful. Usually it makes no sense to allow mafia such possibility.

I hardly recall any game I played with such role.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The first day, when flower and I went into arguments if you guys noticed then I was very upset...you know why?

Not because of flower ( she was townie because of her openness and agresiveness)

But because three players started game with no their usual meta

1) @Rej didn't vote aggressively which was picked by Bogard

2) @TheAncientCenturion and @Bogard game play was also off

So whole flower argument distracted me in digging about them....

Since Bogard picked up rej thing, and rej came back to his usual self later on day 1 I went up using my ability on tac.

I had ability to pick any post of user and see whether they are lying or not...

I picked this Post of tac....
LMAO. What are you talking about? I'm always a strong townie.
But problem was how to push case on him.

I got opportunity when tac jumped on rej bandwagon. Now remember that I picked up rej meta was off but then I had sure shot call on tac so I end up building case against him but to no avail....

Playa and sen came up with solid arguments against rej and I used that opportunity to round up votes to portray myself as townie..

Next night I used espionage...it allowed me to sneak into mafia chat....well I didn't. Denim picked one post from their and provide me...it came with a cost.

you guys would find it amusing to Know that I had no ability left to use after this... meaning I became vanilla with no abilities lmao

So I decided to go all out and planned to take tac down at any cost....when I realized that townie aren't believing me (especially final) I decided to claim and opt for deliberate mod kill to convince you all....

But at last minute denim stopped me and asked me to continue to play without mod kill as it can affect game balance...

That's when I started pleading you all to vote against tac....

After that everything I picked on was based on meta with no ability....

Like Bogard timing on tac vote like rej ,and his meta getting off when he sided with final baseless reasons and pushing up arguments against me and getting highly active especially after kiwi reveal

Or al getting panicked after kiwi claim (kiwi reveal actually helped get me reactions from scums)

Most difficult to pick scum was Al.....

Also, I think people say meta isn't everything...

But to me it's very important.

Meta isn't about how you played in previous games and how you playing in this game

But also about how you played on each day within a game....an honest person meta won't flip flop... that's why I knew final was not scum because he has been consitent in weird assumptions and headcannon (though I wanted him out because he was affecting townie chance to win)

Bogard

You can't win
So I decided to go all out and planned to take tac down at any cost....when I realized that townie aren't believing me (especially final) I decided to claim and opt for deliberate mod kill to convince you all....
To be honest when you did it, i wondered why you weren't mod killed because it took a while before @AL sama deleted it, and thus could have advantaged every one of town who read that post, but afterwards i brushed it off to focus on the game

As for my meta, as i told you on profile post, my beginning would have been similar as town because the last time i played agressive, it made me a target, so wanted to use a different strategy

So i already knew my meta was different but i was counting on using a different strategy while using Rej's ability as kamikaze to get town cred

Reborn

this is kinda wrong cause I didn't panic at all

I was ready to bis bogard but then I caught kiwi so I went after her
You did Al...at least it gave me the feel.. you lost your calm and composure to me and that's when your meta was off for me big time..

But as I Said to you earlier, I didn't sus you that time because I needed you to vote Bogard asj jew may or may not vote so I used emotional persuasion skills to make you vote...

Next day when I woke up and was shocked to see that new day has begun and kiwi is lynched and I knew it's you.. I didn't even read posts made on New day and casted vote on you....

Reborn

To be honest when you did it, i wondered why you weren't mod killed because it took a while before @AL sama deleted it, and thus could have advantaged every one of town who read that post, but afterwards i brushed it off to focus on the game

As for my meta, as i told you on profile post, my beginning would have been similar as town because the last time i played agressive, it made me a target, so wanted to use a different strategy

So i already knew my meta was different but i was counting on using a different strategy while using Rej's ability as kamikaze to get town cred
Yeah that's why kiwi was so handy....

She cemented you as sus and ended up helping townie

You were doing great but it was only during tac Lynch and after that you started appearing as sus more and more until kiwi made it clear...
meta goes wrong most of the time

like I can play the exact same way as town

so if you use meta then than you'll be wrong
I don't use only meta.... I look votes, interaction made, posting styles, arguments quality

But I don't overlook meta... you can say I strongly believe my intuitions

Status
Not open for further replies.