Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Since it's confirmed now after Hyo's training with Luffy that Zoro unlocked his haki during the Mr 1 fight

And we saw him training after to be able to "draw on that power at any time"

I assumed that his pound cannon vs Braham and Ashura vs Kaku were fruits of that training. As in they're his specialized form of haki. I know it's not confirmed, but do you think if he gets pushed to his limit during the war, his haki could upgrade and a new form of Ashura gets revealed?

I always found Ashura and Diable Jambe such weird power ups since they're not based on devil fruit abilities and they weren't confirmed to be haki either.

Tl:dr
Is Ashura a specialized form of Zoro's haki training? And since he's now able to consciously use haki will an upgraded Ashura be revealed?

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Since it's confirmed now after Hyo's training with Luffy that Zoro unlocked his haki during the Mr 1 fight

And we saw him training after to be able to "draw on that power at any time"

I assumed that his pound cannon vs Braham and Ashura vs Kaku were fruits of that training. As in they're his specialized form of haki. I know it's not confirmed, but do you think if he gets pushed to his limit during the war, his haki could upgrade and a new form of Ashura gets revealed?

I always found Ashura and Diable Jambe such weird power ups since they're not based on devil fruit abilities and they weren't confirmed to be haki either.

Tl:dr
Is Ashura a specialized for of Zoro's haki training? And since he's now able to consciously use haki will an upgraded Ashura be revealed?
I also suspected that Pound Ho attacks were haki but there are some inconsistencies around it so yet to be seen.
I think Asura will be the same but the reason Oda is keeping it away may be because it is too advanced haki mastery for post-TS standards so others would look bad in comparison to it. However, Oda did say that Zoro is talented in CoA and the demonic aura has always surrounded Zoro...

Zoro used all three types of Haki in Pre Time Skip

∎ Observation Haki:

Note that Tashigi is obsessed with swords and yet failed to sense it. It requires something more than being "sword freak", otherwise also Tashigi should have been able to sense it.

It's only Observation Haki in his primordial stage, but he had it already.

∎ Armament Haki
This is kinda self explaining, Koshiro used the same words that Hyogoro told to Luffy

∎ Conqueror Haki
Conqueror Haki is the manifestation of spirit, as explained by Raylegh in chapter 597

And guess what Kaku said about Zoro's Ashura? Yes, he thought it was Zoro's spirit manifestation

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Zoro used all three types of Haki in Pre Time Skip

∎ Observation Haki:

Note that Tashigi is obsessed with swords and yet failed to sense it. It requires something more than being "sword freak", otherwise also Tashigi should have been able to sense it.

It's only Observation Haki in his primordial stage, but he had it already.

∎ Armament Haki
This is kinda self explaining, Koshiro used the same words that Hyogoro told to Luffy

∎ Conqueror Haki
Conqueror Haki is the manifestation of spirit, as explained by Raylegh in chapter 597

And guess what Kaku said about Zoro's Ashura? Yes, he thought it was Zoro's spirit manifestation
I missed the part about Ashura being a manifestation of spirit. I hope it gets explained further when he fights in Wano.