[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if it's up to me I would lead a wagon on Neeko but I don't see peeps voting for him and moving their vote away from Cooler, and to be fair. Cooler ain't helping himself at all in this situation and he is on his scum meta here so eh.
I would have to reread day 1 indeed, but I recall Neeko giving me a strong town impression, he was bold and his thoughts and observations seemed genuine.

Among the players you mentioned, I do not like Phoenix, he indeed popped just to vote, has no observations and was among the ones that wanted to end this day quickly.

You are also quite quick to town read Kweh based on one post, I do not get a good vibe from him.

One thing about day 1 is that since we now know both leading wagons were Red, red players were likely to buss one of their mates to gain town cred, I would look at those that joined the wagons later when it seems likely that either Arp or Pero would be the lynch.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm voting for Cooler. I'm suggesting rugrat shouldn't be vigged without a claim first
The next phase should be spent on Neeko if anything. If someone refills Ekko and he duels Neeko then we can deal with Tyler but he'll just refuse to claim and co-operate. I would expect when someone willingly signs up for a game and even lands up with a PT, should be motivated enough to play.

You need to look at it from the perspective that the dude had TMI all along. You can't just assume people would do certain actions cause you know them, from the looks of it he did not ever seem to wanna commit to arp wagon and just did it for reasons. His explanation for backing off arp before the dude even claimed were weird and made little sense. He knew arp had a strong fake claim and people would back off of it. What he miscalculated is that arp would get investigated.
I have no issues with his explanation for unvoting Arp, in fact I took distance from him for the same reason.

The next phase should be spent on Neeko if anything. If someone refills Ekko and he duels Neeko then we can deal with Tyler but he'll just refuse to claim and co-operate. I would expect when someone willingly signs up for a game and even lands up with a PT, should be motivated enough to play.
I don't love your forward thinking here.

Are you just working down a linear lynch path?

A lot can change in one night.

I've also not got much reason to think neeko is scum, so your ademancy that he should be the focus of an entire phase is troubling.

One thing I have noticed is Neeko’s play has drastically changed from his day 1 to now. Day 1 Neeko with his scruffles with Chevy and Arp was looking extremely townish to me. He also made a lot of good points worth reading. The way he apprehended Arp when he made his way to the thread didn’t give me an inkling of idea that they can be scum mates together and trying to buss one another this early in the game. Would they try to buss each other right from Arp’s entrance? That’s one ballsy move. However Neeko mellowed down after Arp’s claim as Arya which, mind you, a lot of people believed as well. The claim itself is very believable and would be hard to disregard. Then Worst decided yo investigate Arp and we know how it all ended. But I’ll be honest and I also thought Arp’s posts read like a desperate new player who doesn’t want to get lynched but doesn’t know how to save himself. As for Neeko, I wouldn’t blame him for backing off from Arp personally.

What has striked me off for Neeko is that he made an announcement how his play style is going to change in the upcoming days. Why make such an announcement in the first place and what was wrong with the first Neeko? I believe that he made such announcement to give justifications when he’s no longer scum hunting and game solving. He should have continued doing what he was first doing - like how he snuff out Arp. I cannot see any such things from him now which is bothering. The constant fixation on Ekko doesn’t help either. It’s like he’s ignoring everything else with very limited interactions. His recent posts have been very shallow and I don’t get the same vibes from him which is not a good sign.

Indeed, while I had a very positive impression on Neeko day one I recall that post with warning about chaning his tone. I questioned Neeko about it and he explained that it is due to some people that played with him before recognising him. Still weird IMO.

I would have to reread day 1 indeed, but I recall Neeko giving me a strong town impression, he was bold and his thoughts and observations seemed genuine.

Among the players you mentioned, I do not like Phoenix, he indeed popped just to vote, has no observations and was among the ones that wanted to end this day quickly.

You are also quite quick to town read Kweh based on one post, I do not get a good vibe from him.

One thing about day 1 is that since we now know both leading wagons were Red, red players were likely to buss one of their mates to gain town cred, I would look at those that joined the wagons later when it seems likely that either Arp or Pero would be the lynch.
why u getting no good vibe from kweh?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I don't love your forward thinking here.

Are you just working down a linear lynch path?

A lot can change in one night.

I've also not got much reason to think neeko is scum, so your ademancy that he should be the focus of an entire phase is troubling.
He needs to be resolved as I have explained previously how I am wary of him because his play style has changed completely from day 1 when he looked townie.

Also I don’t believe in taking curvy roads when a straight way is available. We look at things right before our eyes first.

He needs to be resolved as I have explained previously how I am wary of him because his play style has changed completely from day 1 when he looked townie.

Also I don’t believe in taking curvy roads when a straight way is available. We look at things right before our eyes first.
It's more towny to have flexibility on reads and lynch directions

Scum often set paths and work through mislynches 1 by 1

Neeko play dropping off doesn't indicate his alignment, it indicates that he's busy

I've played dozens of games with him, trust me

Vote Lynch Melkor

Leaving this here till he gets back to me.
I was busy most of the day, was this about the Census stuff?

The difference between my results is that one shows one more person in one of non-town factions (the second largest) and another shows one more indie. As I mentioned it looks to me like someone has a double role or can switch sides. Grammaton did not explain to me why I got two slightly different results.

I was busy most of the day, was this about the Census stuff?

The difference between my results is that one shows one more person in one of non-town factions (the second largest) and another shows one more indie. As I mentioned it looks to me like someone has a double role or can switch sides. Grammaton did not explain to me why I got two slightly different results.
This is kinda of troubling to me tbh

Can you reread your role and see if it gives any extra clarifying information as to why your results would be framed like this

Status
Not open for further replies.