[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you think Ratchet is scum isn't he more of an immediate threat than Cooler who isn't here

Or do you think cooler is pulling strings outside of thread?
ratchet's not immediate because even if hes scum hes currently working in town's favor. even as scum u can semi-genuinely hunt opposing faction
+
the risk of losing town cooler is less punishing than losing town ratchet here. aka cooler is lower risk, minimum damage if we r wrong, decent reward if correct. ratchet is a higher risk. high damage if wrong, better reward if correct.

we shud be able to afford taking risks now, but we dont have to. we can take it slow and steady

Emil

Certified Memelord
Never neeko

Anyone trying to yeet that slot now is probably trying to capitalise on temporary inactivity

Neeko input is vital if they're town as he's the best player in the game

Let him catch up, give reads, then decide
best player doesnt mean he cant be scum :tchpepe:

Never neeko

Anyone trying to yeet that slot now is probably trying to capitalise on temporary inactivity

Neeko input is vital if they're town as he's the best player in the game

Let him catch up, give reads, then decide

Did you read what people had to say regarding Neeko or you just respect the guy too much?

Also, i am honestly not sure what to make of Fuji outburst and quitting the game, I really dislike when players do shit like that, now I don't know if the dude is scum or townie here. Also, not sure what to make of rippedcal being super frustrated with Fuji here, does he do that as scum? or was that genuine frustration from his end?

Did you read what people had to say regarding Neeko or you just respect the guy too much?
Me and neeko both had ekko as scummy.

The duel and daykill changed things but it still makes me feel better about neeko due to the mind meld.

Anyway, you let him catch up and give updated reads before you consider chopping

It's not rocket science

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also, i am honestly not sure what to make of Fuji outburst and quitting the game, I really dislike when players do shit like that, now I don't know if the dude is scum or townie here. Also, not sure what to make of rippedcal being super frustrated with Fuji here, does he do that as scum? or was that genuine frustration from his end?
what pages did this happen?
we need fuji with us if hes town

Emil

Certified Memelord
Me and neeko both had ekko as scummy.

The duel and daykill changed things but it still makes me feel better about neeko due to the mind meld.

Anyway, you let him catch up and give updated reads before you consider chopping

It's not rocket science
you keep jumping into conclusions too fast cal, somthing ive noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.