[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate on this? Do they still have vote power if you burn them?
They basically turn into what Tyler was, Vanilla townie. Unless they've been chosen by god. It says about multiple characters, but it's probably fake news since neither Beric nor Arya are in the game. So I'd be able to do it to Jon and Jon only (my guess).

They basically turn into what Tyler was, Vanilla townie. Unless they've been chosen by god. It says about multiple characters, but it's probably fake news since neither Beric nor Arya are in the game. So I'd be able to do it to Jon and Jon only (my guess).
Chosen by god. You mean the Red God here?

Ekko/Pero/Melkor

All three need to be ded
I'm still on page 65 and working my way along.

When Ratchet accused Pero of being coached by someone and then said it was quite likely you, you and Pero did all the scum tricks in the book - #975 outlines your panic well, #986 and #987 are both scummy af.

Pero meanwhile got super defensive and iirc started sussing you hard too. Big distancing attempts that reeek.
Just saw Pero's claim and I think there's solid chance it's real
unvote

vote lynch: pero
This is a good thing guys. No lynch would lead to more of the same uncertainty tomorrow. He might be town but probably not and even if he is wagon analysis will be crucial to solving the game
Tell them Charlie. This way Pero is definitely getting lynched today the way votes are piling up against him.
That would prove it's not fake claim. Based on flavour, I can't see Beric being anything but town
I'm not sure how can I speak about it without outing myself .-. One of my abilities works different on certain roles (even I don't know which ones), but description instantly made me think about a few characters and Beric was one of them.
No I haven’t which is why it will come as a very big shock. Also my pretty head would be rolling right after yours.
Okay, since th vote on Wakanda goes nowhere let's go back to Pero. Those majority lynches are hard.

[vote lynch Peroroncino]
Bruh you are changing your votes too fast.
Pero's claim seems highly specific. He could be headhunter but harder to buy it's all being pulled out of his ass.

Anyway @Chevy Pero is stripping it all down.

As far as Arp goes, I am not sure anyone would be buying Arp's claim if it weren't for the name attached to it.

charlie has been hinting at his role since very early on and that's probably some good points as with 2 red already being forced to claim i doubt he just casually goes about claiming his role too. charlie can be not red.

kagu looks more awful along with defending pero, telling LM he's changing his votes too quickly onto pero, acknowledging he looks bad if pero flips scum.

ultra looks good for calling out the claim, not sure who replaced ultra tho. i thought ultra looked town based on day 1 play too and the way in which he was hunting.

ripped is unlikely to be red too as he was pushing to ensure a no lynch and he was going after pero to avoid it. he can buss tho, but this does look good.

charlie has been hinting at his role since very early on and that's probably some good points as with 2 red already being forced to claim i doubt he just casually goes about claiming his role too. charlie can be not red.

kagu looks more awful along with defending pero, telling LM he's changing his votes too quickly onto pero, acknowledging he looks bad if pero flips scum.

ultra looks good for calling out the claim, not sure who replaced ultra tho. i thought ultra looked town based on day 1 play too and the way in which he was hunting.

ripped is unlikely to be red too as he was pushing to ensure a no lynch and he was going after pero to avoid it. he can buss tho, but this does look good.
oh thats a good post of ultra at the end

hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.