Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
every relationship is different you can have a 50/50 relationship but don’t expect the housework(cleaning cooking etc) to be excluded from that lmao
In a perfect world yes.
But everyone knows in the vast majority of cases the men makes more money since women rarely if ever date down.

Last edited:
I have a right to have my money taken from me.Wow have men been so feminized they actually fall for this bs now?:seriously:
if you have a kid delivered
you fulfill your obligations as their parent. whether you are the father or mother...

"Wow have men been so feminized they actually fall for this bs now"

must be very masculine to want to completely abandon parental responsibility.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
if you have a kid delivered
you fulfill your obligations as their parent. whether you are the father or mother...

"Wow have men been so feminized they actually fall for this bs now"

must be very masculine to want to completely abandon parental responsibility.
Not really a mother still has the right to put the child up for abortion she has many escapes.
A man has none.

In the microscopic minority of cases where a men gets custody yes.
And i mean only a men is forced because only gets no choice on the childs life and is then take the court so they will force him to cough the dough.
Men cant distance themselves from the child we dont have that right unless we risk going to jail.
neither the mother or the father if they are working can really distance themselves from the kid financially
I do agree more can be done to grant deserving fathers custody tho

B

Ballel

In a perfect yes.
But everyone knows in the vast majority of cases the men makes more money since women rarely if ever date down.
'Date down'

oh f.cking hell Pero, there is more to a relationship than money here, money there.
It's about the value of the PERSON .

I have a right to have my money taken from me.Wow have men been so feminized they actually fall for this bs now?:seriously:
So deadbeat father it is then? Lmao

You take Roe V. Wade away, you no longer have a choice (i.e. your partner's primary choice that you sometimes can make with her) to get an abortion anyway. As in you are fucked regardless.

Realize that regardless of the outcome, you are paying child support if you don't want to be a father to kids. Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

D

Deleted member 10278

I don’t care about the political shit show going on so you can save your breath on that one bro"
dont quote me with your dumb argument then
You were the one who started babbling on about its legality when I never mentioned that, so was just telling you that I could give two shits about the political aspect. No need to get worked up dawg lmao.
I know about this but it doesn't always work. Many women have an irregular menstrual cycle.
True, it only works for those who have a regular cycle. Didn’t say it was the only way tho, there are other ways other than abortion.

Anyways this dragged out way too long :goatasure:I already posted enough of my two cents Imma just dip from this thread, don’t got the time for it honestly.

You were the one who started babbling on about its legality when I never mentioned that, so was just telling you that I could give two shits about the political aspect. No need to get worked up dawg lmao.

True, it only works for those who have a regular cycle. Didn’t say it was the only way tho, there are other ways other than abortion.

Anyways this dragged out way too long :goatasure:I already posted enough of my two cents Imma just dip from this thread, don’t got the time for it honestly.
and you quoted me first
when I had no interest in talking to someone with a dumb argument
so decision to end the discourse here is mutual.

Half of America has turned into a third world country but they're still discussing abortions and trans people in between Kim and Kanye nonsense. What's the worse that's going to happen? You're gonna have to cross state lines for an abortion? Sorry, but that's not the end of the world.

Maybe place some attention to the economic destruction and thousands of homeless people building tents in cities.

B

Ballel

Half of America has turned into a third world country but they're still discussing abortions and trans people in between Kim and Kanye nonsense. What's the worse that's going to happen? You're gonna have to cross state lines for an abortion? Sorry, but that's not the end of the world.

Maybe place some attention to the economic destruction and thousands of homeless people building tents in cities.
they want to make people busy with hating each other so noone notices who causes the actual problems.