Future Events King vs Sanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's first mate.. Korobi was confirmed to be the RIGHT HAND... which is NOT first mate

First mate is the first to join... Korobi is the number 2 in the crew
Essentially, the first mate is the one officer the captain must put full trust in and pick carefully. They are the captain's right-hand man and if the captain is not at hand on the ship or is otherwise incapacitated, the first mate is the next in line to take over the captain's job

Essentially, the first mate is the one officer the captain must put full trust in and pick carefully. They are the captain's right-hand man and if the captain is not at hand on the ship or is otherwise incapacitated, the first mate is the next in line to take over the captain's job
I'll repeat it once again... Koroubi was written in his card to be the "number 2" of Arlong pirates. Regardless if you want to accept it or not.. it's your choice

And this also doesn't deny that Absalom is another example

J

Jo_Ndule

If Orochi could actually fight then we'd see Zoro take him on. He can't though. And Oda can easily link the two plots- just have Kaido order King to bodyguard Orochi. Makes perfect sense, Kaido goes to deal with Luffy, he sends his strongest man to watch over his most important partner.

The Big Mom Pirates presence is a weird one. They're here, but they don't really have anything to do with the plot of taking down Kaido and Orochi. They haven't oppressed Wano. I'm still expecting their story not to be resolved until Elbaf

And I have absolutely no reason to think that Smoothie is stronger than or even equal to King.
I know in the past I had to tackle swordboys wank that " Orochi was above Oden, orochi was top tier/YC1"

Yet I'm starting to think Hybrid Orochi can be low/mid high tier , zoan Orochi tanked Zeus Attack!
If his hybrid is great, He will give Zoro a good fight when they fight.

Also, Zoro vs King wouldn't be amazing since Zoro cant fly, he would be in constant need of being thrown in the sky, unless people believe King will just stay on ground

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's silly to think Sanji will be fighting King the Wildfire, the entire manga has given Zoro the second strongest opponent with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions (Arlong Park is one, IIRC). You can see a little reflection of Zoro & Sanji in King & Queen, with King being a stoic, no nonsense swordsman and Queen being a flamboyant womanizer with a smoking addiction.

As for the tag team idea, Lord I hope not. A lot of the Time Skip has been uninteresting due to the way antagonists have been clowned. The low threat level makes me feel little tension. I want Queen and King to represent true dangers. If Zoro & Sanji take them on together or it's a 2v2, I'm really gonna be clocking out of the final fights. It'll be lame as fuck.

I don't have my hands on One Piece cards now... which tells you info about every crew
But at least I can access Arlong's crew bounty from One Piece Wiki very fast... altough bounty doesn't mean everything.. but still it does have big meaning behind Kuroobi having higher bounty than Hatchi....

At the very least... if it doesn't indicate the rank in position... it indicates the rank of who's more dangerous and firece

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I don't have my hands on One Piece cards now... which tells you info about every crew
But at least I can access Arlong's crew bounty from One Piece Wiki very fast... altough bounty doesn't mean everything.. but still it does have big meaning behind Kuroobi having higher bounty than Hatchi....

At the very least... if it doesn't indicate the rank in position... it indicates the rank of who's more dangerous and firece
I'm actually pretty sure Hachi being Arlong's #2 was a mistranslation.

And honestly the only times Zoro hasn't fought the #2 was for pretty good reasons. In Arlong Park he was nursing a wound from Mihawk that was stated to need 2 years to heal and was almost passing out while fighting Hachi (then Arlong hyped Zoro up for enduring with an injury as bad as his).

Then Thriller Bark he fought Ryuma (which introduced us to Wano) and fought Kuma after and got the awesome "Nothing Happened" scene.

So the people who think Sanji will fight King better get ready for Zoro to do some crazy shit against Kaido instead :cheers:

I'm actually pretty sure Hachi being Arlong's #2 was a mistranslation.

And honestly the only times Zoro hasn't fought the #2 was for pretty good reasons. In Arlong Park he was nursing a wound from Mihawk that was stated to need 2 years to heal and was almost passing out while fighting Hachi (then Arlong hyped Zoro up for enduring with an injury as bad as his).

Then Thriller Bark he fought Ryuma (which introduced us to Wano) and fought Kuma after and got the awesome "Nothing Happened" scene.

So the people who think Sanji will fight King better get ready for Zoro to do some crazy shit against Kaido instead :cheers:
Not to mention that fighting style it was better to

Meaning... Kuroobi was martial artist... and Abasalom was invisible man (and both are NOT swordsmen) or fight with any blade...

While Hatchi and Ryuuma both were swordsmen... so logically... you give the swordsman to swordsman and the person who fights with their bodies to Sanji

But anyway... King does have a sword... while Queen although he does carry a sword... his fighhting style against Big Mom tells us he's more about his body than swords...

And although I do agree that King can fly and Zoro doesn't... Oda honestly does tend to make those fighters end up wanting to DIRECTLY clash with Zoro (which gives Zoro his chance to win)

Meaning..
Braham from Shandia is a great example.. instead of to continue fighting the same way he was doing and defeating Zoro with his flight ability and shiny guns... he was like an idiot wanted to confront Zoro's 36 pound pheonix...

So... King will do the same.. he will tire Zoro a lot with his flight... then get cocky.. then with Zoro's big attack.. King will be idiot enough to head straight for it head on.. which will result in his defeat.. I can already see it from miles LOL

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
tbf any matchup is possible
too soon to be acting like anything is confirmed. people are in for a rude awakening. its a war , fights wont go as people think it would.
How do you mean it is possible? Sanji wont take a single slice possible or King will discard his sword possible?
he will fight him
save ur tears for onigashima
"Sanji will fight Katakuri..." :feelscryingman:

Queen is a much better opponent for Sanji. Sanji usually fights dirty shitheads and requires Sanji's wit to overcome their tricks.

Luffy went from was low diff material for Katakuri to beating him over the course of one fight. This is the same series where BM is easily dodged by old man Hyou but can keep up with Kaido. Anything can happen for the plot.
Luffy's main role is a fighter, Sanjis is a fight but his main role is the chef of the ship, any major fight sanji ever gets in will never have a flashback on his training, and now everyone because we just say an animated clip of his kick and a raid suit now believes he is all of a sudden this world class fighter. I would be in agreement if Sanji's true fighting skills were a mystery but we know his max capacity so it would be surprising to me if his fighting skills all of a sudden jumped

Status
Not open for further replies.