Future Events King vs Sanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know exactly why people feel he will fight King. What does imply that.

I fought it was a miracle if he had the strength to somehow defeat a weaker calamity.
in the anime he kicked the ship. that was enough for some folks lol. I personally dont think so seeing king is the only strong swordsman left in the opposing side. however anything can happen.

Well.. although I do agree King will fight Zoro
But Sanji beat Moria's right hand man (Abasalom)
And he also beat Arlong's right hand man (Korobi)
So.. again although I do agree that King will face Zoro... there is no need to belittle Sanji by saying that he NEVER faced the right hand.. because he did before
Keep in mind I'm not talking about every single time the Strawhats have ever had a fight.

I'm talking about the only four times in the series that they've fought someone where Oda has given a clear indication of how the opponents rank. The naming scheme here and with BW, the percentages on Skypiea, Doriki.

With Absalom- nothing says he's Moria's right hand. Moria, Hogback, Absalom and Perona were all part of the Mysterious Four, and Absalom had nothing putting him above Perona and Hogback. Plus he was weaker than two of his Zombies at least- with the hype Captain John has, he may well have proven stronger as well, if Oars hadn't dealt with him first.

Same with Kuroobi. Where's the indication he's the right hand man? Him, Hachi and Chew were all just said to be Arlong's executives. No one was put above the other. It's only twenty years later and outwith the manga with Vivre Cards we've learned that Kuroobi's bounty was a million higher than Hachi's, and two from Chew. Which sure, could suggest that he's a bit stronger- the bounties don't exactly have huge gaps between the three- but this was also the arc where Zoro was pointed out throughout to be half dead.

So what I'm saying doesn't belittle Sanji. It's just fact. Throughout the series, Zoro's opponents are stronger with the maybe exception of Kuroobi in the arc where Zoro was on the verge of death. But that's just the exception that proves the rule. Zoro once got to be the one to beat the arc boss with Morgan, but every other time Luffy's opponents have been stronger than his. I'm certainly not going to try and use that one time with Morgan as proof that Zoro fights stronger enemies so he gets Kaido.

I know in the past I had to tackle swordboys wank that " Orochi was above Oden, orochi was top tier/YC1"

Yet I'm starting to think Hybrid Orochi can be low/mid high tier , zoan Orochi tanked Zeus Attack!
If his hybrid is great, He will give Zoro a good fight when they fight.

Also, Zoro vs King wouldn't be amazing since Zoro cant fly, he would be in constant need of being thrown in the sky, unless people believe King will just stay on ground
I also think Orochi is not as useless as he seems, and that his DF has at least some use.

Fight for Zoro though? Nah. That died when we saw him shitting himself and needing saving from Denjiro. Got reinforced in the flashback where he was shitting himself because Oden was charging him.

As for the entire sky bound nature of King, well, that's just something Oda needs to work out. I doubt Mihawk or Rayleigh or Oden would be put off by a flying enemy. Zoro can't be any different

It's not that Zoro can't fight and defeat King, of course he can in a manga where enemies nerf themselves or act like fools in battle.
King is just the perfect opponent for Sanji.

How can you create two character not only able to fly as Kaku, Lucci or even pre RS Sanji were but who have as their predominant feature the ability to fly and then make them fight on land?
King has most likely two pair of wings (!)
Sanji can use geppou and has floating devices under his feet.

It's just destiny :finally:
In the worst case scenario Sanji and Zoro will both fight King or they will help each other during their respective fight with King and Queen

Keep in mind I'm not talking about every single time the Strawhats have ever had a fight.

I'm talking about the only four times in the series that they've fought someone where Oda has given a clear indication of how the opponents rank. The naming scheme here and with BW, the percentages on Skypiea, Doriki.

With Absalom- nothing says he's Moria's right hand. Moria, Hogback, Absalom and Perona were all part of the Mysterious Four, and Absalom had nothing putting him above Perona and Hogback. Plus he was weaker than two of his Zombies at least- with the hype Captain John has, he may well have proven stronger as well, if Oars hadn't dealt with him first.

Same with Kuroobi. Where's the indication he's the right hand man? Him, Hachi and Chew were all just said to be Arlong's executives. No one was put above the other. It's only twenty years later and outwith the manga with Vivre Cards we've learned that Kuroobi's bounty was a million higher than Hachi's, and two from Chew. Which sure, could suggest that he's a bit stronger- the bounties don't exactly have huge gaps between the three- but this was also the arc where Zoro was pointed out throughout to be half dead.

So what I'm saying doesn't belittle Sanji. It's just fact. Throughout the series, Zoro's opponents are stronger with the maybe exception of Kuroobi in the arc where Zoro was on the verge of death. But that's just the exception that proves the rule. Zoro once got to be the one to beat the arc boss with Morgan, but every other time Luffy's opponents have been stronger than his. I'm certainly not going to try and use that one time with Morgan as proof that Zoro fights stronger enemies so he gets Kaido.

I also think Orochi is not as useless as he seems, and that his DF has at least some use.

Fight for Zoro though? Nah. That died when we saw him shitting himself and needing saving from Denjiro. Got reinforced in the flashback where he was shitting himself because Oden was charging him.

As for the entire sky bound nature of King, well, that's just something Oda needs to work out. I doubt Mihawk or Rayleigh or Oden would be put off by a flying enemy. Zoro can't be any different
Sanji fought Wanze that was higher than T bone.
Absaldom and Kuroobi still count idgaf. Absaldom is the King of Zombies, making Ryuma his surbordinate.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's not that Zoro can't fight and defeat King, of course he can in a manga where enemies nerf themselves or act like fools in battle.
King is just the perfect opponent for Sanji.

How can you create two character not only able to fly as Kaku, Lucci or even pre RS Sanji were but who have as their predominant feature the ability to fly and then make them fight on land?
King has most likely two pair of wings (!)
Sanji can use geppou and has floating devices under his foots.

It's just destiny :finally:
In the worst case scenario Sanji and Zoro will both fight King or they will help each other during their respective fight with King and Queen
The flying is not the issue here...
The issue is the big fat sword on King's waist. How do you go past that?
Do you expect him to discard his weapon and go into a leg fight with Sanji?

The flying is not the issue here...
The issue is the big fat sword on King's waist. How do you go past that?
Do you expect him to discard his weapon and go into a leg fight with Sanji?
The sword thing is not an issue.
I doubt Garp would be put off by a swordman just because of his big fat sword:myman:

Zorro can fly as well

If Lucci helps him

And that's how you use a leg :smithnie:

Sanji fought Wanze that was higher than T bone.
Christ alive, we're using Wanze and T-Bone now?

Yeah, and Franky fought Nero, who has stronger than both them. And Zoro one shot T-Bone whereas Sanji struggled a bit with Wanze.

Bit of perspective here. We're talking about the fights that's actually matter, not encounters with the fodder of the world
Absaldom is the King of Zombies, making Ryuma his surbordinate.
That was merely his dream, which he sadly never fulfilled because the Blackbeard's killed him.

It no more made him stronger than Ryuma as it did make him stronger than Oars.

Christ alive, we're using Wanze and T-Bone now?

Yeah, and Franky fought Nero, who has stronger than both them. And Zoro one shot T-Bone whereas Sanji struggled a bit with Wanze.

Bit of perspective here. We're talking about the fights that's actually matter, not encounters with the fodder of the world
Ooh so now I show an example your starting to get all defensive. All Zoro has is Kaku and Mr 1 above Sanji...nothing else. Ever.

That was merely his dream, which he sadly never fulfilled because the Blackbeard's killed him.

It no more made him stronger than Ryuma as it did make him stronger than Oars.
Fine but he was still the commander of the general zombies which Ryuma is

Thus making him above Ryuma in superiority. And here we have him ordering them.

Take away Wanze if you want. Sanji still fought the superior opponent in Arlong Park and Thriller Bark.

Status
Not open for further replies.