[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
that "she" is probably you
So what do you think of this message?

Are you planning to burn someone or is someone just trying to create chaos?

But for real, definitely not my plan as I want to win with town but I could see it as a hint of what happens to me if I get triggered into the Mad Queen as I mentioned before. I'll probably get turned into a serial killer or something along the lines.

But for real, definitely not my plan as I want to win with town but I could see it as a hint of what happens to me if I get triggered into the Mad Queen as I mentioned before. I'll probably get turned into a serial killer or something along the lines.

Well it depends.

Did it seem like message from a host or from another player? This makes a big difference, have you even considered it?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Your Queen believes that the Queen of Dragons has a good heart with only the best interests of Westeros in her mind

The only ones who will burn are the ones who are against the a better way of life for the commonfolk

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Well it depends.

Did it seem like message from a host or from another player? This makes a big difference, have you even considered it?
I think I saw a player mention they have an ability where they can send a message through a raven but it looks spooky. I can't find it though but I think it's there. I think it's something like that.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Knew I could count on you.

:cheers:

I went to bed at 4 last night, have drink like 4 energy drinks today and have spent all day rereading the thread over and over to make myself paranoid. I’m capable of anything rn.
Lead the way and i shall follow

Tho id still prefer lethal especially after what ripped and kweh had described his scum meta
So you're serious, then? No wiggle room afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.