Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Thia thread was opened 3 years ago
pretty sure the member stuff was added just last year. People were making ranking on the members here. It was fun
I also made one
Starting from highest to lowest
  1. Zoro tier: Advocates of zoro's greatness. These people are the reincarnation of Greek philosophers in modern society teaching wisdom to one piece fans here. Examples: the first guy who brings up ZKK (i don't know who)
  2. Yonko tier: For people who have continuously debunked and humiliated all the Crying Six for their defamation attempts to zoro. Examples: ha001, shishioisback, nik87, fenaker
  3. YC tier: Followers of Grandmaster who have spread the wisdom of zoro. Examples: cinera, stairs-kun, zoroslaysdragontuna, finalbeta, hedera helix, seth, guan yu, patapujuro, stormylife, kagefumi, oblivion, imtired, zowo, enma (but these users might also already be on yonko tier)
  4. Non YC executives tier: Usually new users or people who don't post much at this place. People who have accepted the greatness of Zoro in the manga (aka truth seekers). Examples: reddot4, DKI
  5. Sanji tier: Candyboys pretending to be zoro fans because even they are too embarrassed to admit they are fans of sanji. Examples: lukegrander, bleakash
@Boiroy should be in YC tier (that means boiroy can low diff sanji)

1. Zoro tier: Advocates of zoro's greatness. These people are the reincarnation of Greek philosophers in modern society teaching wisdom to one piece fans here. Examples: the first guy who brings up ZKK (i don't know who)
  2. Yonko tier: For people who have continuously debunked and humiliated all the Crying Six for their defamation attempts to zoro. Examples: ha001, shishioisback, nik87, fenaker
  3. YC tier: Followers of Grandmaster who have spread the wisdom of zoro. Examples: cinera, stairs-kun, zoroslaysdragontuna, finalbeta, hedera helix, seth, guan yu, patapujuro, stormylife, kagefumi, oblivion, imtired, zowo, enma (but these users might also already be on yonko tier)
  4. Non YC executives tier: Usually new users or people who don't post much at this place. People who have accepted the greatness of Zoro in the manga (aka truth seekers). Examples: reddot4, DKI
  5. Sanji tier: Candyboys pretending to be zoro fans because even they are too embarrassed to admit they are fans of sanji. Examples: lukegrander, bleakash
Weird I don't find myself on this list.....:kriwhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Me. I been on zkk since day. So I'm the top.
Lik made the crying 6 iirc