Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Draw Garp and Katakuri competing in a donut eating contest

Judge Vinsmoke, judging an art contest between Miss Golden Week, Giolla, and Kanjuro.

@Rottkins The spy from tf2 backstabs Akainu

@Rottkins can you draw Jinbe dancing hip-hop? :amazing:
Use whatever move you want ;)

Last chance to get requests now!!!

Soon starts for me the deadline-calipse where I have deadline after deadline with projects so soon I will have closed Requests until probably June:noo:

G

Gorosei Informer

Last chance to get requests now!!!

Soon starts for me the deadline-calipse where I have deadline after deadline with projects so soon I will have closed Requests until probably June:noo:
Hmm we better make our last requests until you return the best ones we can think of haha. That sounds like a nightmare though with all those deadlines! :catpole::catcry::catsweat:

If you get the time to, I'd love to see Whitebeard use his moustache like a boomerang please! Best of luck with your projects, hope they go well!

:cheers:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
@Rottkins

Jozu Queen and Roo eating

Make Robin as a hearts pirate please[/ISPOILER]

I really like to draw robin but no one really requests art with her :peperain:

Another round of 1st-class art by @Rottkins

Last request (for now lol):
Hawkins and Shyarly pointing at each other like that spiderman meme.

Hmm we better make our last requests until you return the best ones we can think of haha. That sounds like a nightmare though with all those deadlines! :catpole::catcry::catsweat:

If you get the time to, I'd love to see Whitebeard use his moustache like a boomerang please! Best of luck with your projects, hope they go well!

:cheers:

Requests are Closed

ya snooze ya loose