[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think people should stop listening to you then, you're ridiculous. Literally ignoring everything in my favour to justify going for me here

Including hard confirmation

Nonsense.
its not nonsense. it has merit behind it

1. you discredit, dismiss and solve away from a mechanical cop result. red flag
2. you are basing your entire confirmation on an NAI sword mechanic that is intentionally placed for misdirection. it is literally mentioned in the OP that the host did stuff like this
3. your interactions with hime last day was smooth as butter. just how much did u pay her in scum chat to act all that. next time have her resist more it will sound a bit more belivable

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
its not nonsense. it has merit behind it

1. you discredit, dismiss and solve away from a mechanical cop result. red flag
2. you are basing your entire confirmation on an NAI sword mechanic that is intentionally placed for misdirection. it is literally mentioned in the OP that the host did stuff like this
3. your interactions with hime last day was smooth as butter. just how much did u pay her in scum chat to act all that. next time have her resist more it will sound a bit more belivable
It's not mentioned in the OP that the host has included bastard mechanics to help scum confirm themselves as Town. No one else makes sense as having Heartsbane but Sam. Clearly Sam would be town. So he's in the game and he's Town.

It's that easy.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ratchet was a wagon there. mafia should of hammered him. but hes obviously scum too so they didnt
I had two votes - an executioner requires half majority, so 6. You're going off the rails.
I’m talking about the sword. T-Pein got blocked for 3 nights bc scum wouldn’t let him pass it. But Ratchet’s sword isn’t getting blocked at all.
Did you miss the winter mechanic too?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not mentioned in the OP that the host has included bastard mechanics to help scum confirm themselves as Town. No one else makes sense as having Heartsbane but Sam. Clearly Sam would be town. So he's in the game and he's Town.

It's that easy.
its not really bastard. its an ability. the host doesnt lie. its just your role being deceptive type of role

Status
Not open for further replies.