Awakening can be your full zoan form : like Luffy's case
Or monsterlike form : like Chopper
Or others...

BM also used her Awakening

Wano sucks so just accept what Oda does

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Orochimaru is my favorite Naruto villain tbh.
Agreed. Madara was a double edged sword for me... On one hand he was easily the best thing about the second half of part 2 but on the other hand he was also the worst thing because Kishimoto wanked him to high heaven. Honestly he should have fought the 5 kage and then been sealed away when Itachi undid the reincarnation technique, He would have been better as just a cameo appearance like that.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying anyone is stronger than the other. Just as a character Orochimaru made (and still makes, on rewatch) my skin crawl like no other.
He was pure villainy
I understand it mate, he's a slimy little bitch and comparable to Orochi but when it comes to villian, Kaido has me in awe. How can that man even be called a villian? He never backs down from a fight, hates it when somebody interrupts and doesn't want to win with regrets. I am hoping for his backstory where he is a good man trying to be Joyboy but the WG and tenryubito torture his race, kill them and discriminate so he loses his mind and becomes what he is. If Oda does it, Kaido is going to be one hell of a character.

95% of readers don't really give a shit whether Kaidou or BM or the Calamities are awakened nor do they participate like we do in forums. We're in the 0.1% of the fandom.
So you are saying 95% fandom dont give shit about obvious plot holes? Yes i know a lot of readers just enjoy OP no matter what but believe me many of them can get mad about this, there was already most of the fandom mad that BM didnt use Haki

C

Cruxroux

I understand it mate, he's a slimy little bitch and comparable to Orochi but when it comes to villian, Kaido has me in awe. How can that man even be called a villian? He never backs down from a fight, hates it when somebody interrupts and doesn't want to win with regrets. I am hoping for his backstory where he is a good man trying to be Joyboy but the WG and tenryubito torture his race, kill them and discriminate so he loses his mind and becomes what he is. If Oda does it, Kaido is going to be one hell of a character.
Orochimaru was the orochi we all wanted in One piece but what we got is clown who doesn't respond to getting beheaded.