Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are different sets of characters associated with Luffy and Zoro.
Luffy's fight has been about Joyboy/Nika.
Zoro is about Ryuma/Oden.
Luffy saves the day in Onigashima, while Zoro does it in Wano.
They're different sets of characters waiting to be saved in two different settings.

Also, Zoro dismembered King. If Oda wanted to have Zoro kill King (this is unnecessary, and we know how Oda feels about death), he could have done it and it would been believable.
He also managed to leave a scar before being aware of the power he could use.

How Zoro gets back up is up to Oda.
He chose bullshit for the first time around, it's not hard for him to manage another way.
Just stop embarrassing yourselves
Luffy came to save wano not just onigashima
Wano people live in wano not onigashima.

The fact you expect bs writing for zoor to get up shows how delusional you guys are as fanboys
You dont care about narratives and storyline as long as Zoro outshines luffy or gets similar glory. This is not healthy at all.

Kaidp is Luffy's responsibility not Zoro
Zoro already got his fight...you don't hear "luffu will finish king" but nah zoro should come save the day and finish the job for luffy

If kaido gets up then luffy didn't save wano and he's not Joyboy who is supposed to free wano
It will mean it is Zoro the saviour of wano...the man who defeated kaido

Stop reading zoro pieces

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @Wiwi The idea of kaido playing with food is weird writing because it question like does zoro scar matter not ?

Moro from dragon ball super have playing food thing with goku and his friend yet he don’t suffer embarrassing moments like kaido or big mom.

I feel Moro fights is better than wano arc in my opinion.
I’ve never even read or even heard of Moro but I’m confident in saying that Moro is better than Wano. That’s how piss poor Wano was.

Luffy Vs Doflamingo: "404 not found."

Luffy Vs Master: Ceasar won that round via BFR

Luffy Vs Enel: Enel won via BFR

Luffy Vs Sanji: Luffy KOed.

Luffy Vs Mihawk: No need to explain.

Oda "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

Many are too quick to believe anything he says to be absolute. I mean, doesn't Oda enjoy trolling his fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.