Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda said something along the lines of, "The fans won't like it if Luffy defeats Kaido just because his punch is so strong." He wasn't precisely talking about Luffy winning with one punch, he's talking about Luffy's punching attacks in general. He did ultimately end up doing it though.
I also just don't understand what people think Luffy is going to do to Kaido outside of a punch lol. Every single finisher in this series uses his fists save for the earliest villains (Kuro, Krieg and Arlong).

Crocodile got sneaked by Doflamingo with his head sliced off and transformed, Sabo did the same even without trying. Kizaru was visibly off guard against Apoo and transformed. He getting sneaked doesn't negate the fact that he still transformed to his logia form, and this is canon manga, we literally saw it. Not your baseless headcanon.
You're ignoring a major difference : it is pointed out by Akainu that Marco/Vista did use haki on him whereas every other example you brought up can be explained by haki not being used

I also just don't understand what people think Luffy is going to do to Kaido outside of a punch lol. Every single finisher in this series uses his fists save for the earliest villains (Kuro, Krieg and Arlong).
A Headbutt, a kick in the nuts, one thousand years of death, dragon kiss, bbc, manly hug, etc... I could go on forever... :myman:

Oda said something along the lines of, "The fans won't like it if Luffy defeats Kaido just because his punch is so strong." He wasn't precisely talking about Luffy winning with one punch, he's talking about Luffy's punching attacks in general. He did ultimately end up doing it though.
In the 2016 itw Oda said "Luffy can't beat Kaido YET" and "My audience won't be satisfied if the reason for why Luffy beats Kaido is because his punch is so strong"
Sounds pretty clear he was talking about King Kong Gun and what Luffy had already shown

I don't think any of that applies to an awakened conqueror coated Bajrang Gun

You're ignoring a major difference : it is pointed out by Akainu that Marco/Vista did use haki on him whereas every other example you brought up can be explained by haki not being used
I'm not ignoring it. I'm telling that he being sneaked has absolutely nothing to do with hurting logias.

In the 2016 itw Oda said "Luffy can't beat Kaido YET" and "My audience won't be satisfied if the reason for why Luffy beats Kaido is because his punch is so strong"
Sounds pretty clear he was talking about King Kong Gun and what Luffy had already shown

I don't think any of that applies to an awakened conqueror coated Bajrang Gun
I mean... this is just a far bigger, stronger and amped King Kong Gun. Although I thought it could be different this time, Luffy defeated every single enemy like this.

See, for Luffy Kaidou has pass through 50000 guys to be defeated by him, "Coby>Luffy"

Zoro killing Kaiodu after him been defeated by 50000 guys,"Zoro strongest of the verse, Zoro>Roger"
Did you miss the part where "Kaido awakens" ?

If kaido awake again that mean Not even EOS luffy can defear kaido but wano zoro

if zkk thatll be Wano Zoro >EOs Luffy

get ready :cheers:

Yeah fuck Oda because... Zoro will come back when the war is over and ZKK not happen

If Zoro come back now and ZKK happen then it is Goda... :cheers:
If Zoro come now and ZKK does happen then Oda is an average and passable author who still wrote an absolute embarrassing clusterfuck since roof top ended

If Zoro doesn't come back for ZKK then Oda is straight up dog shit author

Status
Not open for further replies.