Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You making it sound like Oda wrote One Piece just for you… :doffytroll:
Be objective for a second.

No ZKK means that either

-Kaido does not die which would be disgraceful to his character as it would mean he will just be removed from the story like any other villain through capture or because his will was broken. Both don't even sound credible ways to end his character arc given he's been defeated 7 times and captured 18 times

-Someone else kills Kaido : no one in the arc is more fitting than Zoro to accomplish that so anyone else killing Kaido would come off as a total asspull and would honestly just be terrible writing.

Well firstly there's nothing to lose by staying on the ZKK train. What's gonna happen, people say dumb shit to you on the internet? If anything, the people who stuck with it to the end will look down on you for hopping off so close to the end-game. I can tell you right now that my satisfaction at ZKK actually happening far, far outweighs my disappointment if it doesn't happen

And tbh pretty much any knowledgable ZKK fan will tell you that Luffy defeating Kaido and the fight moving to the Flower Capital were necessary components of the theory.

I don't mean to accuse you of anything but most people who aren't actually invested in the theory don't actually know what it's all about. They just hear it and start cringing without actually looking into the concepts behind it
I will just ask you one thing.. If ZKK not happen, are you Zoro's fans gonna insult Oda? Because that is really subjective, you gonna insult the author for not making your headcanon reality?

Yep, couldn't, even if ZKK happens, wasn't a fair square killing, since Kaidou isn't his full power either and is in even Bad shape then before.
I disagree. I believe a Zoro who has forged a black blade could fight evening against Kaido. He's part of it will be because of his AP and haki.

20 to 30 broken bones Zoro scarred Kaido. Zoro grew stronger against Kaido and gained great CoA control and ACoC. Forging a black blade would increase his power even further.

Even though Luffy has G5 and internal destruction haki that break things apart and into pieces Kaido hasn't broke Kaido's scales apart and scarred him. But Zoro has scarred him.

The battle against Kaido was never meant to be a fair battle. Nobody in Wano is strong enough to defeat a 100% Kaido in a 1v1 battle. That's why Luffy was saved so many times and received so many power-ups.

If Kaido returns we don't know what condition will be in. He could be in much better condition then at the beginning of his battle with G5 Luffy. Kaido has the best recovery powers we've seen in the entire mangs. If he has awakening it could increase his recovery powers to a higher level. It could take him up to 60%.

G

Gorosei Informer

--WB himself comes to recruit Waido :steef::steef:

--Another WSC WSM connection :funky:
The actual conversation:

"Gurarara" "Worororo" "Gurarara" "Worororo" (repeats a few times and eventually ends in a mutual nodding of heads, a mighty grasp of hands and respect/admiration)

Whitebeard meeting Kaido:

Honestly though, I really love this. Also thinking of Kaidos portrayal until now, it's really understandable especially now, why Whitebeard didn't try to help Oden.

From Redon (pirate-king.es):

I know I say it every week, but this time I'm going to make a special point that you wait for more data or even the full chapter to be released.

As Luffy would say, there's more "chicha" (meat) to sink your teeth into
For those disappointed by the flashback so far, consider this^.

The providers may be holding off important info to avoid it being leaked on Twitter and Youtube, as it tends to blow up on there qnd cause problems understandably.

Personally I hope we're gonna get a long flashback for Kaido and Rocks, but Oda may mix it up with present storyline stuff, to avoid cutting away from The Luffy Show and SHs too long but also keep the ot moving and not spend too long entirely within a flashback like Odens.

Now we're finally learning more about Kaido and Rocks, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Vodka on the Rocks lmao.

I disagree. I believe a Zoro who has forged a black blade could fight evening against Kaido. He's part of it will be because of his AP and haki.

20 to 30 broken bones Zoro scarred Kaido. Zoro grew stronger against Kaido and gained great CoA control and ACoC. Forging a black blade would increase his power even further.

Even though Luffy has G5 and internal destruction haki that break things apart and into pieces Kaido hasn't broke Kaido's scales apart and scarred him. But Zoro has scarred him.

The battle against Kaido was never meant to be a fair battle. Nobody in Wano is strong enough to defeat a 100% Kaido in a 1v1 battle. That's why Luffy was saved so many times and received so many power-ups.

If Kaido returns we don't know what condition will be in. He could be in much better condition then at the beginning of his battle with G5 Luffy. Kaido has the best recovery powers we've seen in the entire mangs. If he has awakening it could increase his recovery powers to a higher level. It could take him up to 60%.
So thats you sorry lame excuse, if ZKK happens, and automatically going in powerscaling thread and saying, "Zoro>Luffy", "Zoro>Roger"?

No ZKK means that either

-Kaido does not die which would be disgraceful to his character as it would mean he will just be removed from the story like any other villain through capture or because his will was broken. Both don't even sound credible ways to end his character arc given he's been defeated 7 times and captured 18 times

-Someone else kills Kaido : no one in the arc is more fitting than Zoro to accomplish that so anyone else killing Kaido would come off as a total asspull and would honestly just be terrible writing.
Zoro is dying. Clearly he isnt fit for that position lol

No ZKK means that either

Explain how is Zoro waking up right now, after suffering the mink med effects :zosleepy:

Is Chopper suppose to feed him another one? :zorothink:

If ZKK doesn't happen there's a 90% chance the ending will be shit

However Kaido getting back up with awakening after Luffy "defeated him" is dogshit writing and shits on all the build up to that punch (lanterns,momo moving the island,hyogoro and samurais speech,flashback)

Oda will have to find a compromise
What if it were a situation like Zoro vs. Monet?

Luffy defeats Kaido, KO's him but decides not to finish him off for good

Then Luffy goes off to join the celebrations and stuff, and after a while Kaido wakes up and groggily tries to get a cheap shot on Luffy/the flower capital, where Zoro kills him for good

No ZKK means that either

Talking about objective huh :okay:
When you said it yourself if your headcanon ZKK do not happen then it's terrible writing, but you yourself do not look on other aspects as well that ZKK itself is really make no sense for the story..

Status
Not open for further replies.